Chapter:3 Shock and Sparks

I wore a brown leather skirt which fits my curves like a glove and a black plain T-shirt which sleeves reaches my elbow. I grabbed my brown leather satchel and slipped on black pumps. Then i went to work.

I was working on my last paper work when suddenly someone knocked at my door. Without looking up I muttered "Come in".

Then I was greeted with none other than the worst nightmare of every ones life Shay Johnson, The Monster.... Shhhh! Don't tell anyone , its a secret.

My whole body was trembling. Before I continue let me tell you a little about Shay Johnson. Shay Johnson, 6 feet, atheletic figure, and looks delicious. But his personality is like a pig. He is very quiet and has anger issues.Rumours says that he is a rapist. Once he had a girlfriend more like the flavour of the month. But the girl wanted commitment and he did not. He tried a lot to persuade her but she didn't give in. One day they were just making out and the girls parents caught them. The girl's parents were strict orthodox christian who believed that physical relationship before marriage is a grave sin. So to save herself she said Shay was trying to rape her. She was saved but Shay had to stay in jail for one day. Shay's father is a billianoire politician and had control over the law of this town so Shay got saved from charges. After coming out of the jail Shay literally raped the girl and killed her. There was no proof against Shay. Rumours says that some police officers helped him. Someone also said that Shay's younger brother Shawn did it. But as Shay's reputation is more bad than his brother and he was once involved with this girl so everyone believed that Shay did it. Due to Shay's power he does a lot of illegal work and troubles the whole town. Drinking, drug, racing in crowded places, beating people ......u name it. Thus everyone is scared of Shay.

Right now I was wondering why Shay was here. He was wearing a suit which gave me a shock because I have never seen him wearing anything else but leather jacket and boots.

" Jelena" Shay muttered and smirked. I just kept my eye contact with him.

Then he sat down and crossed his legs. I finally mustered up some courage and asked him politely " How may i help you, Johnson?"

Shay chuckled and stared at me intently. I squirmed under his gaze. I was feeling uncomfortable and so i turned away and started placing some files in the shelf. I waited for his answer . Suddenly he took all the files away from my hand, circled his hands around my waist and I was crashed into his chest. My breath stopped and i was lost in his eyes. Sparks flew around me with his every touch. My gaze went to his lips and had a strong urge to kiss it. Kiss it.... What the hell, Nora ? Get a grip will you. I scolded myself mentally.

" So beautiful" he whispered huskily and i blushed. My mind screamed that he was just playing around and to push him away but my body defeated me. I felt so safe in his arm. So warm and I fitted on his arms perfectly.

"Shay" i whispered and tried to push him away but his arm around me tightened. "Stay, we will talk like this". Shay said. I know there was no option for me. So I obliged. Shay then started speaking," I need you to plan a birthday party for me. Its a special person in my life. She lives in St. Mary old age shelter. The rest of the details you will get on Friday after school. On Friday you will come with me to the shelter. I already talked to your boss. She agreed. Before you argue, I want to say that can you please keep my personality for a while and see me as a client. Don't fear me and be friendly. I need you. Because your the only one I can trust." He finished.

Then without thinking twice I just nodded. Then Shay gave me a genuine smile which caused butterflies to fly in my stomach. Then Shay left my waist and I immediately missed the warmth. Shay muttered a thanks. We exchanged our numbers. Before Shay left he gave a kiss at the conner of my mouth and then left. I stood at that spot like a statue for a long time. The kiss felt so good and i craved for more. I touched the spot where he kissed and tried to process the fact that he actually kissed. Then i grabbed myself to the chair and sighed. I was having second thoughts about Shay. Is a Shay actually a good guy? Are the rumours not true? I shook my head . It is not good to think about him. Whatever I was feeling I need to prevent it from growing. Otherwise i will be in deep trouble. After dealing with him, I will just forget about him. He is just a client.

Pushing all his thoughts away I finished all my paper work and went to Kendall's mansion. I seriously need a girl talk with my girls( Kendall, Sapphire and Madison).

Shay on the media