Communication

As we ran out of the place, Amy caught a cab saying that she'd meet me at the apartment.

"Ready?" I asked, smirking.
He grinned at me.

"Definently."

"Take us to Lauriston Gardens please." I said to the cabbie, as we got into the car, taking out my phone and seeing a texts from Amy.

Will you tell me what happened between you and Sherlock now??!

I rolled my eyes as I could feel Sherlock looking over my shoulder.

No.

I texted simply as I heard a small, slightly audible sigh from him.

Odd. He sighed. Meaning...

Regret?

I closed my eyes, deleting my silly and emotion driven deduction from my memory.

We finally got to Lauriston Gardens as my hand made a fist, remembering my stupid decision I made a long time ago based on my pettiness and spite.

"Alright you go on the roof while I look through the alley ways, then we'll go through the dumpsters together." I said simply, trying to snap myself out of the memories.

He nodded as I started to walk around. I found an alley way and I looked through it, looking for a dumpster or anything like it. Not finding anything I went to the next, and the next and eventually found a dumpster.

"Sherlock!" I called out to him. He looked towards me, as if, snapping out of a trance of thought.

"Over here!" I exclaimed.

He finally got over.

"Alright give me a lift." I said.

He lifted me up from my sides and put me inside of the dumpster easily, his y'all height always gave him such an advantage, I cursed my genes for giving me such average height, if I had been any taller than 5'6 I wouldn't need his help.

He held out a hand as I took it, pulling him inside, using as much force as possible because he was tall, so, statistically he'd be heavier then me, and of course, for some reason I miscalculated the strength I would need for the job, as I pulled with too much force and he fell on top of me.

"Get off of me Sherlock!" I said angrily, trying to get rid of my blushing cheeks.

He stared at me for a moment before quickly getting off.

"Sorry... I'll make sure it won't happen again. But if I'm not wrong you are blushing."

"You better, and I'm not blushing that's for people who don't know the dangers caring for other people like you, what you are seeing is me flushing with anger." I said, starting to rummage through the trash.

We were looking for a while as I decided maybe I was a bit too harsh, so I tried to fix it.

How do you even apologize to someone like him. Of course I can't admit I was wrong. I'm never wrong, I'm just apologizing for his sake.

We both rummaged through the trash, dead silent as an idea came to me.

"You do realize that I found the dumpster first?" I said snidely, not knowing how to really say sorry.

"Actually ,I found it right before you, I just waited for you to catch on."  He mumbled back, knowing what I was truly trying to say, and saying "your welcome" in his own way.

"Oh of course you did-" I interrupted myself as I saw something pink, and knowing Sherlock would try to get to it before I could I dove to pick it up.

"Ha!" I exclaimed.

"I found it!" I stated as he took a crumpled newspaper off of my head with his index and thumb finger.

"I found it and you didn't! I won!" I grinned, jumping out of the dumpster.

"You do realize we're working together on this case! It's murder not a competition." He scoffed.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I declared, strolling off, with the suitcase in my hands as he stalked behind me, most likely fuming his little heart away.