Desk

I walked out of Lestrade's door.

"I'll see you when I have more information. But for now I'm going to look over everything and try to make connections." I said as I walked towards the front door of the building.

"Anderson, Donovan, making plans at the water fountain I see. Anyway, I shall see you Lestrade. Good bye." I walked out of the front door, hailing a cab and going home, not too late, but late enough for Sherlock to be up.

"Alexandra," I heard behind me.as I closed the door.

"I see you're back." He said from the top of the stairs.

He's suspicious. I deduced.

"Yes I was just... out." I said, my hand twitching once again as I internally cursed at it.

"Out?" He questioned.

"Doing what?" He continued.

My eyebrows furrowed as I searched my brain for a good answer.

"I don't remember you being the boss of me or even caring about me after what happened. So why are you so concerned now?" I interrogated, turning the suspicions upon him instead of I.

He squinted his eyes, seemingly trying to deduce me and promptly turning and leaving to the confines of his apartment as I did the same.

I found Amy, sitting on the sofa. Tapping her hands on her knees to the music and moving her head about.

I walked over as she didn't notice me, dropping the files on the coffee table and preparing my desk by the window, it was an old artists desk that can prop itself up and has two drawers, it was dark mahogany and was given to me.

"Wow! Are you sure you want me to keep it? Without paying for it or anything?"

"Of course I would! Why wouldn't I? You're the only one I can trust with it!"

I nostalgically smiled at the memory, hugging myself as I soon realized what I was doing, and turned to Amy, who was no longer bopping her head about to the music, iPod on the table as she stared at me.

"Did I just watch you smile?"