Found

Suddenly, it clicked. I looked over at Sherlock as it seemed to come together for him too.

"Oh." Sherlock smiled.

"Ah!" I gasped.

"She was clever, clever, yes!" He hugged me as I did the same happily, we walked across the room.

"She's cleverer than you lot and she's dead!" Sherlock exclaimed. "Do you see, do you get it? She didn't lose her phone, she never lost it!" He continued.

"She planted it on him." I stated.

We started to pace again.

"When she got out of the car, she knew that she was going to her death."  He said.

"She left the phone in order to lead us to her killer." I explained.

"But how?" Lestrade asked idiotically.

Sherlock and I looked at each other then back at Lestrade.

"Wha...? What do you mean, how?" Sherlock asked.

"Rachel!" We yelled triumphantly, seeing everyone's blank faces.

"Don't you see? Rachel!" I grinned, everyone still blank as we laughed at them in disbelief.

"Oh, look at them." He said to me from across the room.

"They're all so vacant." I agreed

"Is it nice not being us? It must be so relaxing." He quipped as I shrugged.

"Rachel is not a name." Sherlock added.

"Then what is it?" John asked.

"John, on the luggage, there's a label. E-mail address." He ordered as John went over to it.

"Er, jennie dot pink at mephone dot org dot uk." He read Sherlock went and sat down as I followed him.

"Oh, we've been too slow. She didn't have a laptop, which means she did her business on her phone, so it's a smartphone, it's e-mail enabled." He typed in to the Mephone website.

"So there was a website for her account. The username is her e-mail address ..." Sherlock trailed off, typing in Rachel in the password space.

"... and all together now, the password is?" He asked.

"Rachel." John breathed.

Everyone was silent for a little bit until Amy broke the silence.

"Woah, that's genius!" She grinned.

"So we can read her e-mails." Anderson said sarcastically.

"So what?" He continued as I sighed.

"Anderson, don't talk out loud." I stared as Sherlock continued. "You lower the I.Q. of the whole street. We can do much more than just read her e-mails. It's a smartphone, it's got GPS, which means if you lose it you can locate it online."

"She's leading us directly to the man who killed her." I explained.

"Unless he got rid of it." Lestrade frowned.

"But what if he didn't?" Amy offered.

"We know he didn't." John corrected.

We looked at the screen patiently.

"Come on, come on. Quickly!" Sherlock mumbled.

I heard Mrs. Hudson's footsteps as I stared at the screen.

"Sherlock, dear. This taxi driver ..."  She trailed off as Sherlock got to his feet and walked over to her.