Chapter Nineteen

Guys, I'm so sorry. It's been a few weeks since I last updated, and I'm so sorry, but I just had a massive writers block and I couldn't think, so instead, I watched Supernatural, Game Of Thrones and Berserk. Berserk is a great anime, by the way. Highly recommend it.

In any case, so sorry about the wait. There's a few fight scenes in this one, so forgive me for my lack of being able to write good fight scenes. Lyrics are Violence Fetish by Disturbed, which is a great metal band that you should all binge-listen to.

Enjoy the chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring the violence
It's significant
To the life
If you've ever known anyone
Bring the violence
It's significant
To the life
Can you feel it?

~Violence Fetish (Disturbed)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Edward wandered through the empty hallways, his bare flesh foot padding softly on the cold concrete, his auto-mail clinking as he went. It took him a few moments to recognise the fact that he was stark naked, but it didn't bother him anymore - not really. In this place, naked was the only thing he'd ever been.

His bangs brushed his face as he opened a door and a blast of energy hit him - alchemic energy - and he was blasted back into the wall behind him, and he fell to the floor, his back screaming at him. His back wasn't the only thing that screamed as his auto-mail was ripped from him, tearing at his flesh. New limbs were sewn to his skin by the energy, and he shrieked as the nerves met one another and connected together. He threw his head back and continued to scream as his body changed, as his bones snapped and altered, as everything that made him a human was ripped away from him. He arched his back and slid up the wall, his entire body trembling.

Suddenly there were rough hands at his shoulders, their skin burning him like fire. They shoved him back down to the floor, and they twisted him around and pressed his face into the ground. "No!" He shrieked. His plea was cut off as the man gripping him entered into him, excruciating pain exploding into him from the rear. He screamed as the man who's face he had never seen rammed into him, again and again, and there was nothing there anymore and he had faded away into the nothingness that surrounded Ed.

Tears streaked down his face, he fought for his breath. Something slammed into him from behind, and his breath came away with droplets of blood that splattered onto the floor. Without turning around he knew that it had been empty air that his hit him.

Coughing again, he spewed thick red blood that could have filled a lake, and when he could finally breathe again, he curled into a ball, wet and stained in the lake of his blood. He hurt all over, and no matter how tightly he squeezed himself, no matter how much he tried to expel the pain, it was always there.

Always.

Ed gasped, launching forward in his bed, slick with sweat.

He looked around frantically, taking in his surroundings. He was in his room, at the Hughes' apartment. Well, it wasn't really his room, per say, it was his brothers room, seeing as how Ed had only been staying here a few nights and would only been staying for a few more. It had been his room once, before Al had managed to get out of Resembool, and then Maes had added an extra bed to the room once Al got his body back, and since then it had been their room. But in a few days, it would only be Al's.