Chapter 1: "Yeah, Why Wassup"

Kikyo POV⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆This book is starting 2 years after kikyo got locked up

Kikyo POV⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
This book is starting 2 years after kikyo got locked up.

Its been a whole entire year since Jasmine has came to visit me, call me, send me a letter. Something. I think she actually is over me or just forgotten about me. My birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and it's starting to burn me in the inside to know she hasn't even attempted to come see me. I'm tired of these fuckin inmates too. Niggas always tryna bully the kid. Especially Micky. This bitch is crazy! My cell mate, Pipe..(yeah I know crazy ass nickname and I don't wanna know why and how she got it😷.) Pipe Said last girl she picked on like she is doing to me committed suicide😐 that bitch ain't worthy of my fucking death. Trippin on motherfuckin' star dust if y'all thought I was about to kill myself.

I was in my cell making beats with Pipe until they let us out for fresh air😂 The nigga Pipe got hella bars too😂 Lowkey she got a thing for me too..she said it in her sleep one night😉 PIPE ⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵

When the guards opened the doors for us to go outside we sat down near the gate chilling out, "Yo K?" She called "Yeah

"Yo K?" She called
"Yeah."
"Why you locked up anyways?"
"Mad shit why?"
"Nothing you just seem too cool...like you don't belong here."
"I did some shit because I had to or I would not be here right now talking to you. Now I gotta pay the consequences. Why you in here?"
"Well, my ex tried to get me lined because I was fucking her bestfriend. So one night I broke into her house and beat her and her Lil "thug" boyfriend to death with a pipe."
"Damn."

I looked at her and she smiled weakly at me before she turned away looking at the other inmates. The sun got blocked out my vision for a minute, so I looked up to see bitch ass Micky hovering over me with a smirk on her face. "Is your hair color permanent or no?" She asked in a questioning tone.
"None of your business now can you get outta my way." I asked tired of her bullshit. She began to laugh at me, I sucked my teeth and got up from my seat and tried to walk away. Nigga followed me. But I really had to go pee!

Micky POV

She is so intriguing. Its like she has no care of who I am! I want her. BAD! but she ain't giving in to me like all these other girls would have and it's making me want her more honestly!
I stopped myself when I seen this pretty girl I used to fuck with, Amber, caught my eye. I sat next to her in the food court and began a conversation. "Hey babygirl!"
"Wassup Micky? You don't talk to me unless you want something so wassup?" She asked raising her eyebrow at me. I chuckled a bit before I got back to business.
"Wellllllll, you know Lil new
Girl?"
"Yeah why wassup?"
"I'm need you to *whispers*......."
She smirked and nodded.
I winked at her and walked to the bathroom. I opened the door to hear commotion. I'm seeing Malaysia and Kikyo fight. Malaysia some tall, muscular stem, but I'm not gonna hold y'all kikyo was holding her own against her. I broke up the fight just when kikyo started to lose and I pulled kikyo behind me so if anything I'll fight for her. Malaysia shook her head and said barely above a whisper, "watch ya back Kikyo." I looked at Kikyo and she tried to hide it but you can tell she was scared. Malaysia walked out and I turned to Kikyo who let out a sigh of relief. "What the hell happened?"
"None of your damn business!"
"Bitch I just broke this shit up before something really happened I deserve to know!"
"Who the fuck are you calling a bitch.bitch! And you took it upon yourself to "save" me! I ain't need your help. I'm my own person I don't have to expl-" I cut her off by pushing her against wall. I Got close to her ear. "Tell. Me."

"OK ok ok. I was coming out the bathroom stall and we made eye contact but I looked the other way. Next thing I know I'm being pushed into a stall and she tryna kiss all on me and shit and then the fight began. Then you showed up" she said kind of irritated.

Kikyo POV

In all honesty my head in pounding. During the fight she pushed my head into the wall a couple of times. And everything is blurring on and off. My ears are ringing I can barely here Micky talking anymore. I see her talking but I can't hear her! I'm tired. Like really tired!