Chapter 13:

Kikyo
The bell to apartment was being rung repeatedly. It was pouring rain outside now and thunder was roaring on a regular occasion. It's 10:07 and I got someone ringing the buzzer. It's probably my next door neighbor. She's done it before. I pressed the buzzer for a long minute and went back to my room to lay back down until I heard a couple of loud knocks on the door. I opened the door and Jasmine was standing there soaking wet. "And blood on her clothes and face." I look closely and she had scratches on her face.. deep ones at that. "What the hell happened?!" I asked while I pulled her into my apartment. "I'll explain later. Can I stay here?" She asked looking hurt and the pain in her voice was clear. I nodded while I pulled her to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and I gave her a towel and wash rag and let her take a shower. I take care of her and stuff later but first she needs to take a shower. I still had some of her stuff in a little box except for her grey sweatpants.. wear those almost every night tbh.

I waited for her to get out and i handed her some lotion and a tooth brush. She came out in her towel and her face was red as can be. I gave her one of her boxers and the grey sweats and her t-shirt. I had one of her sport bras but I don't think she wanted it because I dropped bleach on it one day. She came back in the room drying her hair with some random shirt. Yeah we use the same shampoos and conditioners. "If you want to talk about it we can. If not I understand." I said and she looked at me before sitting on the edge of the bed and asked me to help her clean these scratches. I got the peroxide and some napkins and cleaned them. She was steady groaning and shouting. She was grabbing my thigh out of pain and that shit turned me on a lil. It reminded me of the day we was in the fitting room.... we not about to get into that😭
I bandaged her face up and I plopped back down on my bed. She layed her head on my stomach as I played with her hair. "She destroyed my house and attacked me." I had to sit up,"wait she did that to you?" She nodded slowly and mannnn shawty better not see me in the street because I'm knocking her ass out.
Jasmine
Kikyo was looking good. Her hair was out and wild and she had some VS Pink shorts and a plain T shirt with no bra😩 she was staring at me like I did something wrong "you ain't smack that bitch?" "-No!" I said back looking at her like she's dumb. "She stared a minute longer before laying back down "I don't know who you was yelling at like that just now....." "I was talking to you!" I shouted louder. She yanked a bunch of my hair. "Now who you talking to ?" "-NOBODY!" she let go and I sighed in relief while rubbing the area she pulled on. "Tuh yeah you better let go..." I said and she got up off the bed. "Is there an issue? You gotta problem?" She asked with bass in her voice. "You tell me! Wassup? Issue?" We was looking at each other for a minute and she smiled , " I won't violate because you're hurt." She layed back down and I was about to lay on her but she stopped me ,"butttt you can't lay on me." She said with a smirk. Is she serious rn???!? she turned over and turned her lamp off. She's bugged because im gonna lay on her. I moved closer and put my arm around her and she didn't move. You could tell she was asleep but she moved closer to me and I couldn't help but smile.