Chapter 14: "Something like that"

Jasmine Pov
I woke up and memories of us came flooding back to me. I sighed and turned around trying to not think of those moments. I closed my eyes attempting to go back to sleep, but I had heard her side start to move around. Come to think of it, she's the reason I'm a Morning person now. I'm never Up this early. I heard her get out of bed and I closed my eyes to act as if I was still sleep. She was moving very slowly off the bed and I thought it was cute that she feels the need to sneak around me to not wake me. I heard her stop moving, "I wish you still loved me." She whispered lightly before leaving the room. I heard her close the door and sighed opening my eyes. I didn't know what to say about that statement. I wouldn't say that I don't love her. I do but being away from her for years sort of changed my feelings about her. I feel bad that she thinks I don't love her anymore.. I could never stop that. Her doorbell rung throughout the rooms and I got out of the bed to see who could be ringing her doorbell at 8 something in the morning. I was about to open the door when she opened the door seconds before me. She jumped hella hard and I couldn't help but laugh at her. My laughter was interrupted by light knocks on the door. She rolled her eyes at me before unlocking and opening the door. Once she opened the door, I seen Veronica push past the door. She looked at me and she looked at Kikyo who was holding her foot. "So we go back to our criminal ass exes now?" She said loudly. I was about to say something but I was cut off by kikyo. "Excuse Me? If I'm such a criminal then your ass should know better than to run up in my house bitch." Veronica looked at her and the only thing I can say is don't ever try to bitch kikyo. Kikyo put her foot down and stared back at her. They were staring at each other for a good minute before Veronica broke away. "Yeah you know." Kikyo said. Veronica was just about to say something to me but turned to Kikyo. "Issue? Looking at me like you want to do something?" She took a step towards her and Kikyo smirked. "You not even worth it." Veronica said. "Just like y'all relationship..." Kikyo said sternly. Oh dear. I seen Veronica face and she was deciding on what she was going to do. But she's forgetting that Kikyo does this for a living. "Just like y'all relationship when your ass went to jail." She said and Kikyo eyes got dark. She nodded and began to walk into her room. Veronica moved to the side and had purposely bumped her and Kikyo turned around smacking the shit out of her. "Don't touch me bitch." Kikyo said. I was shocked. I attempted to help her up but she got up on her own running towards her. I attempted to grab her but I missed. Kikyo turned around and the began fighting. They rolled onto the floor and I grabbed Kikyo off of Veronica. She pulled away from me and went to her kitchen. I got Veronica up and she was holding her nose and her face was red.

Once I closed the door, I seen Kikyo back with a cup of water. "Why must everything turn into a fight?" "I? Nobody told her to come to my apartment and disrespect me. Y'all not even together." I said and she looked at me for a minute. "This what I be talking about.... I'm talking about the entire situation in general. From the slick ass comments to the fighting. So what if we not together. That doesn't mean you're able to fight and say whatever! You need to learn how to control that shit!" "-ARE YOU STUPID! Did you not see the way she came up in MY MOTHERFUCKING APARTMENT?! NOT TO MENTION SHE DID IT FOR NO REASON, LIKE I SAID YALL NOT TOGETHER AND SHE JUST CARVED YOUR FUCKING FACE IN, YET SHE COME HERE QUESTIONING SHIT! MAN YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!" I felt my temper getting to me " NO YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS... IF YOU WOULDVE TOOK IT OUT A WHILE AGO, YOUR ASS PROBABLY WOULDNT BE IN JAIL AND WE'D STILL BE TOGETHER! SO SELFISH YOU PUT MY LIFE, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR OWN DAMN LIFE IN DANGER BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU WINNING EVERYTIME! NOT REALIZING YOU LOST! YOU LOST FREEDOM, FRIENDS, FAMILY, YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND! DONT NOBODY WANNA BE WITH SOMEONE WHO CONSTANTLY STARTS AND HAS TROUBLE BEING DRAGGED WITH THEN EVERYWHERE!!...." she looked at me and her eyes glossed over. She ran to the bathroom, slamming the door shut. I sighed "fuck!" I said aloud. I went into the room and put my stuff back on.
I knocked on the bathroom door and I got no response, but I could hear her sniffles and little cries. I feel extremely bad. I let my anger get the best of me. "Kikyo, I'm sorry okay I didn't mean to say those things." I got no response from her. Just her crying.
I backed away from the bathroom, before leaving her apartment and heading to my car.

I have never yelled at her like that. I don't know what got over me, but I don't want to every do that again. I started my car and drove off. She has nobody now, her friends are gone. Our group is done with.