Chp.6:Relocate

Kikyo POV
Waking up to Pipe dragging my ass off the top bunk and letting me fall flat on my face put my ass in a bad ass mood. My arm, knee and left cheek is in complete soaring pain😒😑
"What The Fuck My Nigga!"
"*laughsssss* rise and shine"
"I'm deadass not laughing, my arm and face is killing me not to mention my knee hurtin"

She stopped laughing and I rolled my eyes attempting to get up from the floor. I fell a few times. But now I had a limp. And I just got out the care room Two days ago. I started to limp and bitch tried to help me.I swatted her away, "Don't touch me! I don't need your help!"
I was making my way to the Food Court and my knee gave out.I was on the floor about to cry because that's how much my body was aching right now. My head still hurts from the incident now this shit! "Need some help?" Micky said standing in front of me. I looked away because I hate asking people for help. I do things on my own. I could feel her cheesing her ass off. I looked at her and I couldn't help but laugh at her. Her facial expression had me weak. She put her hand out for me to take, I looked at her then her hand. I attempted to grab her hand, just for her to move her hand😐 "UPPP YOU GOTTA BE QUICKER THAN THAT😂😂😂" she shouted while laughing. I was in pain so I started crying and she stopped instantly while kneeling to my level. 'Hey hey hey. I was just joking. Stop crying..... You're making me feel bad." She picked me up and carried me to the lunchroom. "Thank you" I said barely audible. "Mhmmmm" she said while rolling her eyes. "Well shit! I take it back then!" I said. She stopped and looked at me. 2. Seconds. Later. I'm in midair crying and hollering like a Lil kid. She caught me, "sooo what you taking back?!" "My rudeness" I said while holding on to her for dear life.

She sat me down at a table far away from the others.

She laughed at my facial expression and walked away getting online

She laughed at my facial expression and walked away getting online. I put my head down and caught my breathing because lowkey I was dying in the inside.

Dominique POV

I woke up in a bra and underwear on the couch. I sat up and memories of last night sent chills down my body. I feel violated. My lower region is numb and I know getting up is going to kill me. Just as I got up I heard the back door slam shut. I limped up the stairs and into her room. She was outside cleaning her pool like always. It takes at least an hour..... I grabbed some sweats and a tank top. And slipped on some socks. I looked from her upstairs window and she was in the middle of the pool cleaning it out. I sighed and headed for the front door. I opened the door and closed it so quietly. I ran as fast as I could while calling a cab to meet me at Donna Street. I got an hour until she realizes I'm gone.... Then another hour and a half if she comes to find me.

I got home and took a shower and washed my hair. I did my hyigene routine and threw on bra and black furry slides and began to pack my bags. I'm gonna stay with my parents for a minute it or so. Until I can find me another apartment.
Once I finished packing, I threw on my PINK red sweatsuit with my Infrared 6s. I put my hair in a bun and put my bags in my car. I through all my beat pills in my backseat and my sneakers and shoes, and heels. Ill come back for everything else tomorrow or something like that.

Chenelle POV

I walked into the meeting area with royalty in my hands and Chris Brown right behind me mad as hell.
Long story though.
I heard Kikyo loud ass mouth before they even opened the door. "MOMMY!"😍😍😍😍
I laughed at her childish ass and she looked at Royalty with wide eyes. "Well its about time you brought her to see me?"
"Yeah I was- Wait A minute how you found out?!"
"Lil birdie told me."

I shook my head, "well Royalty this is your big sister, Kikyo"
"hello Ke-go"
*laughs*

Just as I gave Kikyo Royalty the inmate doors opened and one of my worst enemies walked through. We locked eyes and I grilled her and she grilled me. Why is she here... In Florida?

 In Florida?