Chp.7,"Cute."

Sooo my dumbass forgot to show you who Micky was.😭😭 had y'all imagining who she was for like 6 chapters. But anyways this is her.

Itsthedonbaby will be playing Micky😍😍😍🔝

Micky POV

I came back to the table with 2 plates.....1 for me and 1 for me...jkjkjk 1 for ugly sitting across from me. I slid her the food and she looked at me before taking it, "Thanks." "Welcome" I said before digging back into my food. I realized she wasn't really eating, she was just playing with her food. "Kikyo?"
"Hm?"
"Do you hate me?" She stopped playing with her food and looked at me confused.
"I don't hate you, you just irritate me. Why do you ask?"
"I don't know, just thought you did."
"Alright well since we aking questions... Why you always bothering me and shit?"
"Because its funny. You're funny to bother."
"So it's not because I'm a new inmate."
"Yeahhh that was in the beginning. In the beginning I wanted to test you. I test everyone who's new. And once you proved yourself which was actually interesting to me, I knew you were ok."
"Oh ok."
"You think I'm cute?"
"Huh?"
"Do you. Think I'm. Cute?"
"Yes. Do you think I'm cute?" She asked smirking. It took me aback that she actually answered and didn't even lie either. She's bold and she knows she's bold. Shawty better not start something she can't finish. "Cute? you're more than cute.you're beautiful" I said smirking
"Aww Someone's building a soft spot for me." She said while laughing. Her laugh is adorable.
"WOAHHHHH! Don't get ahead of yourself shawty. Its just a compliment."
"Mmhmm" she said right before busting out laughing again. My face grew hella warm and I turned my head looking at all the other inmates. I make eye contact with Pipe and she sucked her teeth and walked out the Cafeteria. I turned back to Kikyo and she now eating her food. I got her into a good mood to eat.

Pipe POV
I walked outside to the yard and sat where I usually sit..near the fence. I can feel someone staring at me, and i really don't wanna find out who, so I'm just gonna try to ignore it. I went to fix my pant leg and someone staring down at me. I look up and meet the eyes of Gina...She rude as hell and we've never gotten along.

G: What's wring with you? You seem a lil frustrated?Me: Anddddd Why Do You Care??G: I was just tryna be a good person

Me: Anddddd Why Do You Care??
G: I was just tryna be a good person. So are you gon answer on the question or not?
Me: Just Alot Right Now.
G: OHHHHHH You mean Lil K and Micky....is that jealousy coming from Pipe??
Me: Shut The Fuck Up Ion Get Jealous... Wtf is jealousy??

She sat down next to me laughing.
"You know you can be such a asshole sometimes....and let's not forget Jealous.😂"
"Sooooo you cayne here to bother me."
"No actually... Alright maybe a lil bit of that but I wanted to see what's up with you. Can't have my fake enemy mad about something if its not involving me."
"*chuckles* Shut Up"
"Ahhh is that smile... And a laugh. 10 points."
"*laughs* get away from me."
"Nahhhh I'm ok where I'm at."

I shook my head and continued to look around and just when I face the direction of the door I see Kikyo walk in with Micky right behind her. Micky tripped her and she stumbled before turning around and swinging on her. "Ouch you really smacked me. hard."
"Man up." Kikyo said before walking away and to the girls who normally arm wrestle. She sat down with her front facing me. She looked at Prince before smirking. "Ready. GO!" Princess began to put her all and surprisingly she was still standing. In a blink of an eye princess arm was in the table. Kikyo was very humble about her win while Prince began to cause a scene. "Again!"
They went again and The same result happened. "How?!? You're Just Skin And Bones... I've beat everyone in here...And I'm Definitely Not gonna be beat by some twig newbie!" "Sucks when you already living what you didn't want to happen." Slick ass comeback. Prince got in her face from across the table and Micky stayed leaning on the fence watching what was going on. "You shouldn't do that." Micky said. Prince scoffed, "She ain't gonna do shit... Probably in here for stealing." She said laughing with her friends. Kikyo laughed with them, "Good One. But I'm Not You."
Ahhhh she using little kid comebacks too. LMFAOOOOOOOOO she got balls.😭😂
Prince once again got in her face screaming and yelling. Kikyo chuckled, "You should listen to people hothead."
"Bit-"
Kikyo grabbed her by her ponytail and slammed her head into the table. I got up because that sound was critical... I walked to the table. A fucking crack in the table and a gash in prince head. Kikyo continued to sit there with a smirk and just as I blinked that shit was gone. Shawty is crazy. "Don't worry she's not dead. She just out for a while. Week..maybe even a month."
The guards came and kikyo stood up so they could take her in. "Don't manhandle me please. Its unnecessary." The lady grabbed her after she just said don't manhandle her and she grabbed her arm and twisted it back. My fav guard charged at her and kikyo yanked out the tazor from the office she got as a shield. "I can let her go and go to my destination calmly or we can get lit." She was backing up and there was officer behind her with his baton out.
Oh Shit.

Micky pov

Deciding on weather or not to jump in...but by the looks ima just fuck up everything because I'm not good at shit like this.
The man raised his baton and swung she bent backwards and he hit the officer in the head. She let go of her and tazed him. He dropped and the worst guard of all attempted to swing at her knee caps she jumped, stepping in the baton. She round house kicked her and dropped the tazor. Shawty lethal. 😂

"See y'all soon." As she walked away and back inside. I laughed at everyone's facial expression as they continued to stare in awe😭