Chapter 2, "Movements."

Micky POV

As I was yelling at her she swayed back a forth so I stopped to fully look at her. "Are you okay?" I asked. She swayed again but she closed her eyes and fell to the side but I grabbed her up before she could hit the floor and carried Her out the bathroom bridal style. Only thing on my mind is how badly I'm going to fuck up Malaysia. Pipe came towards us with guards at least 6 feet behind her taking Kikyo out my hands and pushing me up against the wall like I'm the reason why she knocked out. "Nigga I ain't do shit! Get your hands off me!" I yelled at the guards and then pushed me more against the wall while telling me to shut up. Pipe was shouting at them to stop but one guard tazed her. I got mad and started throwing haymakers everywhere and anywhere until I felt a burning sensation throughout my body. I fell to the floor and the pain surging through my body bringing tears to my eyes. I was dragged into the snitches room and in came the worst guard of all, Mrs. Grey.
"Yo I don't have time for this! Spit it out and let's get this shit going!" She yelled at me. I turned my head and spit on the floor. She slammed her hands on the desk, "Stop bullshittin!" She yelled.
"I walked in and she looked hella sick. I asked her if she good and before I know it she's pasted out on the floor." I said nonchalantly. She looked me in the eyes, but if you think about it I'm telling her the truth. Just not the real details😊😂😉 I ain't no snitch and even though I'm not fuckin with Malaysia I'm not about to snitch. In all honesty I just wanna know if Kikyo is ok and pipe too.

Jass POV *meanwhile*
I just finished unpacking all my belongs in my new house. I am currently sitting on the couch Texting my next potential bae, Ashley⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵

 I am currently sitting on the couch Texting my next potential bae, Ashley⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵

The doorbell rung and I answered it knowing it was her. She gave me a kiss and smiled warmly at me before handing me a bag filled with two Chipotle Bowls😍 It feels great to not be wanted and just lowkey... Ya' know a normal life. Something I haven't had in at least 3 years. Those 3 years had to be the first and last time I ever live on the wildside😂😂 Everywhere I went niggas tried to kill me! 😕
I set the food on the table and sat back down on the couch since I wasn't really hungry. She sat on my lap and began to kiss me very slowly yet passionate as she began To straddle my lap. I snaked my hands up her spine and unhooked her bra while I sucked and kissed on her neck. She moaned every so lightly while I unbuttoned her pants and slowly made my way to her pussy. She moaned a little louder than before while I rubbed her clit. I picked her up and layed her down on the floor While I pulled her jeans and thong off her body. I kissed her lips one more time before I kissed and sucked on her stomach down to her clit. By the time I got down there there was practically a waterfall happening. I began to eat her clit as if this was the last time I'd ever get to eat pussy. She began to rock to the rhythm of my tongue and grab on to my hair just as her juices flowed out and onto to my face and tongue. I continued on eating her out until her legs shook uncontrollably and she squirted onto my face. She brung me up to her and began to kiss me knowing that she'd be able to taste herself with me. I opened her legs while we kissed and started to fuck her with the strap. She began to moan and scream my name with ragged Breaths. Screaming and scratching my back with her nails while she came. I stopped for a second and continued on doing what I do best.

After everything she fell asleep so i carried her up to my room while I went back downstairs to finish cleaning my house. When i was finished, I sat on the island scrolling through Instagram and I stopped at picture
ChenelleThaGod

 When i was finished, I sat on the island scrolling through Instagram and I stopped at picture ChenelleThaGod

Wish her older sister was here to see her😩

I locked my phone and started to clean up the kitchen before I go to sleep.