Chapter 9:Daydream

3 years later: Trial
Kikyo POV
I was standing in front of the same judge that put MD behind bars. Besides that incident with the guards and Micky I haven't done anything else. She was going over my jail time and I was mentally preparing myself for her to say I still had to due time. "Why did you attack the guards?" She asked. "I didnt your honor, when the guards came to take me in, I asked Them to not manhandle me because I was going to comply and let them take me...some guard grabs my arm and pulls it behind my back so I did what I did."
"Mmmm. What about the Micky and you situation?"
"She's crazy. She was talking crazy and then decided that it was best to become disrespectful in front of everybody and I snapped."
"Mmmm. So you have been doing pretty good. Alright here is our deal, you are free, BUT, you must go every Friday to see a therapist or a parole officer. Make sure you stay out of trouble I have faith in you kikyo." She said "Thank you your honor" I said, I could feel my insides bolting out this damn court before I could.

I was taken back to the prison before I apparently had to sign off on paperwork and I had to get my pictures from out of my cell. I seen pipe before I left and said my goodbyes and I promised to keep in contact with her crazy ass🌸 I steppes foot outside and that outside fresh air was hitting for something good. The officer was waiting to take back nt house.... OHHHHH MY GOD MY HOUSE, MY CAR, MY PHONE,😭😭🌸💕💕 But Instead I had him drive to my mother's house. Surprise her real quick.

I knocked on the door and Chris answered the door, "Hello- KIKYO?! WHAT THE-"
"NIGGA IM FREEEEEEEE❗👏"
He let me in, "your mom is in the shower so just sit down and wait.
15 minutes later she was coming down stairs yelling for Chris when she seen me sitting there. "Omg baby!!"

I laughed getting up to meet my mom half way into a hug. "Where's royalty?"
" with Your aunts and uncle."
"Oh dear.."

My mom thinks I should get a new house, well an apartment because its a "new beginning" I agree but not because of that, its just so many memories and incidents happened in that house. So many enemies know that house, and I'm trying to stay out if trouble for as long as I can. My mother drove me to my house and my mail was booming... I'm apparently "evicted" and have a limit of 30 days to at least get half of this paid. At least they give you an option to leave or stay after you pay half. I owe a total of $298,500. I was paying the house off but never mind.😭 meaning I need to pay $149,250 to not be in debt and have my credit score stay good.
My phone bill is $956.75
My cable bill is $1,346
Gas bill $678
Electricity bill $870.89
Omg so much shit but I'll live. I unlocked the door and of course the lights and stuff wasn't on. I went upstairs and I began to pack up all my belongings..

Two months later
Jasmine POV

I was on my way out the door. I had to go to the mall to get some new clothes and just to get out the house. I walked into Pacsun and there really wasn't anything I liked at the moment so I went to the Adidas store. I got some fits and then I headed to footlocker and got 2 pairs of sneakers.
I was currently in the food court on my phone chilling when I heard this little girl call out for Kikyo. I shot my head up and she was holding hands with kikyo. That's royalty❗ Kikyo is out of jail????? Since when? She seemed more calm and since the last time I seen her she was stressed and paranoid..not this time she seemed Happy and she looked stunning. She had on a green and white VSPINK sweater with with sweats and these white fuzzy slides. Her hair was down in low bun and she had makeup on but it looked natural no crazy colors, just a glow and some lip gloss that was looked amazing on her lips.😴

She picked up royalty and royalty looked at me while I was still staring at her and she waved, "Hello"
"Who are you saying Hi too?" She asked royalty while she looked around. Royalty said something while pointing at me. Kikyo and I made eye-contact while royalty pushed to be get out her hands. She pulled kikyo towards me and soon enough they were here. "I like your hair....its so curly." Royalty said while reaching for my hair. Kikyo seemed a little uncomfortable, "do you want to sit down?" I asked.
"I guess." She said. She sat down and I Counted help but stare at how beautiful she looks. "When did you get out?" I asked because I honestly wanted to know. "At least two months ago. The judge decided to let me off as long as I go every Friday to either a therapist or a parole officer." She said averting her gaze to anywhere but my face. "How's everything been going with you?"
"Okay I guess, I moved out my old house and stuff. I soon get married." I said showing the engagement ring. Yes I proposed to her and she said yes😊
"Congratulations. I'm happy for you." She said clapping and smiling. "You're wearing a suit or dress?😂" she chuckled. "A suit of course😂" I said laughing.
"You're still in that same house?" "No actually, I moved into a nice apartment off of Clarment Street." She said smiling. "Oh okay congratulations. Are you going back to school?"
"No, I have a job and I'm also starting my clothing line."
"Congrats. Well if you don't mind, I would like to invite you and the family to my wedding, I sent the invitation to Chenelle's house but she never RSVP so idk."
"I don't see why not. When is it?"
"October 20th."
"Oh okay you got time... Its only April. You excited?" I really had to think beause honestly my gf has a bad ass attitude and she insecure asf, she always yelling at me and shit for unknown shit. I shrugged, "I guess"
"What do you mean, 'I guess'you are about to be getting married to the one you love.. Be Happy jass😞"
"Its easy to say that when you aren't in the relationship."
"You're trying to say its not all blue skies on that side? No relationship is, that's life"
"Yeah, but its just different... This relationship is different. She just....." I sighed because she stresses me TV out. When I need her she's NEVER and I mean Never there. But let her ask me to buy her something and I say I can't she starts the attitude and the petty shit. Its more to it😒

Her phone rang and she hung up within 5 minutes of the call. "Babygirl come on.Mommy wants you home soon and I got work."
She said getting Royalty who was not trying to let go of my hair😂 "nooooooooooo her hair!" She whined on the verge of tears, "you'll see her again." She said licking her up and the loads if bag she had to carry, she had alot so I took some out her hands, "jass you don't need to help, its not a lot." She said "yes it is you got like 6 plus bags in your hand."

We walked to her car and I helped put them in the trunk while she strapped royalty in her car seat. "Thanks for helping me."
"Its no problem. Same number?"
She nodded before getting in her car closing the door behind her and driving off. For once in her life she wasn't driving recklessly. FOR ONCE.