Chapter 15: Inner Fears Interfere

I was looking at myself in the mirror. 

Looking at myself , realizing that I'm a monster, I have issues, I cause problems in everyone's life who enters mine.

I felt myself turning into something. It was coming from my heart, I didn't like it but it was there. "You're sick!" A voice boomed so loud I thought it was someone in my apartment. I turned back to the mirror looking at myself while I washed my face. Something was off about me... Does my eyes really look like that? I looked sinister. I went to fix my piercing and the mirror did not... my reflection's head had tilted slightly and a small smirk appeared. "Look at you! This is what you look like to everyone! You are a monster, hopelessly wanting to fit in...as if you ever had s chance of acceptance! YOU ARE PITIFUL! YOUR UGLY AND NEVER TO BE LOVED! YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU AREN'T CUT OUT TO MAKE IT!" The reflection in the mirror screamed. "Shut up!" I shouted, but the voice continued to get louder and louder... "YOU REALLY BELIEVED YOU COULD LIVE A NORMAL LIFE? YOURE MENTALLY DERANGED AND A KILLER! AND KILLERS DO NOT DESERVE TO BE ON THIS-"SHUT UP!" I started to scream! She wouldn't stop she kept going. "JUST MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY AND GO TO SLEEP FOR GOOD! YOU'LL BE DOING US A FAVOR! THE PEOPLE WILL CHEER FOR YOUR DEATH!
DO IT!"
"NO"
"KILL YOURSELF"
"NO"
"BRING PEACE TO THE WORLD"
"SHUT UP!"
"YOUR WORTHLESS!"
"SHUT UP"
"A NUSCIANCE TO SOCIETY"
"I AM NOT"
"YOUR OWN MOTHER THINKS ITS TIME-"
"SHUT UP"
I screamed and threw my fist into the mirror. It shattered and fell down onto the sink and broke some more. I leaned against the wall and collapsed. My head was pounding.

I searched for some medicine but couldn't find any. I eventually made my way to my room and put a sweater on and sweats. I slipped my feet in my slippers and grabbed my car keys.

I began to drive slowly to CVS when my head to pound more. I closed my eyes hard at the red light, "just press on the gas.." said soothly

I had ignored the voice in my head while I continued the rate I was going.

I had eventually got home and I've been holding in the urge to scream my head off. I slammed my door shut and I screamed. I screamed as loud as I could and I caught myself reaching for items in my room to throw.

The comments egging me on from inside my head to continue to destroy my room.

Jasmine POV

I had parked in front of my house and sighed knowing that my house had been flipped upside down. I got out locking my doors and ran up the porch steps. I pray she isn't here...
I unlocked the door and opened it slowly taking my time in. I walked further in after I shut and locked the door behind me. There was nobody in the living room, so I continued my way into the kitchen -nobody here.
I went upstairs and checked all rooms and nobody was here. I took off my jacket and went downstairs and started to straighten up my living room.

I eventually finished and I just couldn't get the argument Kikiyo and I had out of my head. It kept replaying In my head and the way she looked at me when I yelled at her. I plopped down on my bed and sighed putting my head in my hands. I grabbed my phone and ft her.. it rung until it hung up. I called again and again , but no answer. I want to go over there but I know that's not the best idea. She needs her space. I got up and stripped down to my boxers and went to the bathroom to start my shower.

I pray that this isn't the end of us.

Dramatic ass.. yes I know I haven't updated I'm soooo long, but I'm backkkkk 💛 Vote & Comment. Hope you all liked the update. More soon.