Chapter 12: Ignite

Jasmine

The rain had stopped momentarily when we had just arrived and the smile that showed up on her face gave me memories of when I first met her at school. She had changed so much and I could tell by when I seen her the day I was in the mall.
We had gotten a table for two near the window and gotten online to get our food. I know she's loving this right now . What surprises me is that it's not awkward , she's not looking at me differently. Nothing.
"Thank you again... I really needed to get out of the house today." She said looking up at me. I smiled before saying anything, " its no problem." We had gotten our plates and sat down at our table. We wasn't 5 minutes into eating and conversation before we were interrupted.

Kikyo
We were laughing about the day I had fell down the steps in my old house, when unfortunately I was stopped by a shadow darkening my vision. I looked up and it was a girl about our age. About 5'3, dark skin, thick, curly hair . She looked at Jasmine then at me she smiled at Jasmine before saying "Excuse Me." I looked at her more closer propping my head on my hands curled into fists. "I've seen you before.... I just don't quite know where?" I looked at her again and her eyes widened a bit before she smiled hard. "You that ig girl that got locked up for killing someone.." my face kinda dropped a lil. Who says that. Who takes time out of their day to acknowledge a ig girl for getting locked up.
Mad dumb
I stared her down and she kinda got the hint to get the fuck away from me with her foolishness because I obviously don't want people coming up to me to say that. She walked away and I looked at Jasmine attempting to hold on her laugh. I rolled my eyes and she busted out laughing. "Not funny at all. Who does that." She laughed harder and I could feel myself getting mad. She could tell too so she tried to settle down some. I ate in silence and went on my phone for the rest of the outing.

Jasmine
We got to her house and I really didn't want it end. I like having her around me even if she is mad. She looked at me and gave me a small smile, "I had fun today. We should do this again. I'll text you my new number later." She said smiling before getting out. I waited til she got into her apartment building before I pulled off and got home.
I got home and I see my house lights on and my door slightly cracked. I sighed and turned off my car lights and parked in front of my house. Here we go.
I pushed pasted the door and creeped into the house and my house was truly destroyed. Windows broken, couch cut up, my walls had holes and was written on. "What the fuck" I said in disbelief. I heard a movement on the steps I seen Veronica on the steps looking at me. "You thought I wasnt going to address the fact that you dumped me in public and let some random bitch hit me!" She shouted. I rolled my eyes, "I don't have nothing to say or explain to you. I'm not the one that cheated." Her face grew red and I didn't even see the object in her hand, but it flying towards my face. I moved and it hit the wall shattering. It look like a piece of glass. "You have to get out!" She stood there and looked at me. So I took the honors of leaving myself. I was opening the door when she came screaming for me to come back and pulling on me. I don't want to put my hands on her. I shoved her off me and she fell into the wall and sat there shocked. The anger on her face was priceless. She charged at me and began to swing and I she scratched my face with her sharp nails and I pushed her back again but she kept charging. Eventually I pushed her so hard she realized that she needed to stop with her bullshit. She had a piece of glass stuck in her hand and she was I raged. I walked out towards my car and she followed behind me throwing anything she could. She broke one of my windows in the back. She smeared blood on my car. She was causing a scene and people were starting to come out their house and watch. I got in my car and drove off.