Chapter 4:New Memories With Old Members

Jasmine POV

My room door slammed shut and yelling in Spanish could still be heard. And to be completely honest she needs to tone that fucking attitude down. I sighed and grabbed my car keys and walked out the front door.

Kikyo POV
I was chilling in my cell playing rock-paper-scissors over who gonna sleep on the top bunk tonight even though it's probably like 15 minutes to 4:00. Lmaoo
I heard my favorite guard, Marshall call my name, "Kikyo you have a late ass visitor here to see you." She said smirking like a mofo! I was confused on who it could be because I know Jasmine left me in the past with the rest of the bullshit. I got to the private visitation room. NOT the regular one..which confused me even more honestly. I walked inside and I was kinda taken aback on who it was. It's my bestfriend, Dominique, since god knows how long. Last time we seen each other we got in to a huge argument. I thought she would never talk to me again honestly.
D:"Hey long time no see."
K:"yeah. Seeing me in prison now though."
D:Just because we got into an argument on our Senior Trip and tried to killed each other you are still my bestfran! BITCH I LOVE YOU! *chuckles* now show me some love.
I walked over and gave her a hug and I think that's what I really needed for awhile a hug from someone who ain't got horrible Intentions. I felt something running down my face and I'm CRYING! She let me go to look at my face. "Babygirl it's gonna be okay. I gotchu from now until forever."
"How-How-How are you gonna have my back if im in prison."
"Just trust me."

I sniffed and went back to hugging her because at the moment that's what i really needed. I needed reinsurance that i wasn't going to lose my mind in here! SHIT! FUCK around and die in here! Im in here and I don't know what my future lookin like afterwards. "And i have amazing news for you Kikyo!"
"What?!"
She showed me a pic of this adorable little girl who looked very much like Chris Brown. "Whos child?!" I asked confused
"Look at the caption and the person who posted it."
"Is that-that's my new lil sis?! "
"Yup."

I wanted to throw the biggest fit in history but I couldn't. But I can because my mother never told me! she's come to see me plenty of times and without the baby!
I gave her back her phone and I was looking around the place when she was just staring at me. "Dominique?"
"Hm? What happened?"
"You just sorta blanked out I guess."
"Oh my fault. Well k I gotta get going. See you soon."

We walked out together and gave one last hug before we went our separate ways.

Dominique POV

I had got a call from one of my homies in jail that Kikyo was in the pen

I had got a call from one of my homies in jail that Kikyo was in the pen. I know she was gonna go back to her old self if no one going to tell her different or telling her to just THINK! So I had to go see her. I was currently on my way to Chenelle's house since I haven't seen my mother in like forever. I got to the house and knocked on the door. Chris Brown in the flesh answered the door with lil Royalty in his hands.
"Hi how may I help you miss?"
"I'm here to see Chenelle."
He looked at me for a minute and moved to the side to let me in. I walked in and stood I'm the center of this big ass living room. I was looking around this whole room when a squeal could be heard from the far left of me, "Dominique Baby How are you!" Mom yelled at me. I smiled and met her halfway with a hug. She's like the mother I never had. Taught me everything I Know and got me off the streets. Saved me from death a couple times too. I owe this woman my life. And i know the day I left, I hurt her. But i had to. Kikyo and I wasn't on the same page with a lot of things.
I let go of her and I see lil tears falling down. "Awee come on mom stawpppp it. Don't get all emotional with me." I said sadly.
"I-I-I I thought you were never gonna-gonna come back! Thought you went b-back to the streets! Thought you were de-" I cut her off giving her another hug. I didn't think it would hurt her so much! She pulled away while wiping her tears. "Have you heard about...."
"Yes I have and I just went to go see her, before I came here."

She nodded and a small smile appeared on her face. "Momma why you staring at me like that?" I asked confused. "MY BABY IS BACK~" she sung while walking to the kitchen asking me if I was hungry.