"Chapter 10:Helpful Coincidence

Kikyo POV

I got home after dropping royalty off at mom's house and sighed looking at tge many books that werestacked up amd scattered around my living room. I have so much to do. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth before stripping out my clothes to something cute but comfortable. I work at PINK as a manger and its pretty cool working there. Its just sometimes its get a Lil hectic but what do you expect its PINK. I threw on my VS PINK White funnel-neck sweater, some leggings from there too, and my white puma slides. I put my hair up in a bun and slipped on a PINK headband too. I grabbed my lipgloss and phone and left.

I was at work talking to one of the funniest people I have ever met, Tristina, but everyone calls her Tristan instead. She was telling me a story about how one of her ex's got her into a Sunday School that was really a church filled with racist😂😂

I was laughing so hard I had to pee y'all. We were in the front near the entrance of the store and this lady came in, of course we greeted the woman and went back to talking. "Babe you like this sweater?" I looked around and that same girl was talking to Jass. Omg❗😩 jasmine shrugged her shoulders and the girl rolled her eyes so quickly... I was about to move to tge next set of clothes when she stopped me, "um excuse me miss, but um do you think I should get this sweater?" It honestly didn't suit her, "No, it won't fit your skin tone, try more bright colors like this..." I walked her over to the many different colors and I was helping her pick out one, but it was hard with someone staring a hole in my head.

Jasmine POV

I wasn't expecting to see Kikyo working here honestly. And to top it all off help my soon to be wife find a sweater. She gotten a Lil taller, and slimmer. Her body was no joke for sure...it was fit. Okay I gotta chill.
She was finished belong her pick out a set, and my wife went scurrying to bra's and panties. She gave me a smile before going off to help another customer.

We were finally leaving the store after an hour an a half later. I was moody and hungry. i was deciding which way to walk when I see Kikyo and a coworker leaving the store too. I quickly turned my head just as some Man bumped into Veronica, dropping her bags and phone. I barely caught her, "I'm sorry Miss, I wasn't- " he stopped and looked at her then at me, then back to her before snickering a Lil bit. "So this who you getting married to? This why we not together? I see you ain't tell her yet." I was confused as hell. "V what's going on?" She looked at me, then at him for a split second longer, "N-Nothing. He's an old ex." I looked at him, "She's lying to you. I'm her ex, but the one she's cheating on you with." I scrunched up my face and Veronica looked like she seen a ghost. "He's lying!" "If I'm lying.... last week she had an attitude, she left you at the cafe and came to my crib. Why you think she ain't answer the multiple texts and phonecalls." I took a deep breath. I felt my body getting hot, nobody is about to have me in public looking stupid.... NOBODY.
He Continued to talk but everything was murmured, I swung on him and I hit him right in the nose. He dropped and didnt get back up. I looked at Veronica who looked on the verge of tears. I walked up to her and I yanked my name plate off her fucking neck, "Keep that ring...I dont want it back." I grabbed them Pink bags up and was attempting to go return them but she was in front of me crying and screaming her lungs out. I told her to move, and when she realized her tears wasn't working she smacked me and screamed louder. I was just about to say stfu when a fist came in contact with her jaw and she went to sleep. "Shawty was annoying." I looked at kikyo who I know was waiting to do that. I walked over her and returned the clothes. "Thanks." kikyo looked confused,"No one is about to cheat on anyone who has a place in my heart without getting touched....now fly along butterfly." She said shooing me out the store.

Kikyo POV

I am tired and I have to unpack so much. I put on some music and drunk some OJ before unpacking my clothes into the closet on hangers and these storage bins. Took me 2 hours yo 2 freaking hours.

I yawned but I know I have to at least get 4 boxes done. I stacked all my shoe boxes up and hung up my large ass mirror😍 shit takes up a whole wall. I transferred all my comforters, linen, etc into the extra closet in the hallway. I put all my silverware and pots/pans where they belonged in the kitchen. I put my plates and cups in the cabinets, etc.

Surprisingly, I had only 2 boxes left. One was filled with my memories. And paintings and drawings I had Kept. I hung some throughout the house, while the rest went away to my closet. I was exhausted.......