Chapter 19

Hazel's point of view}
-1:36-
Emerson and I stayed outside for a while, maybe 15 minutes. But we both wanted to get back to work, so we're in the lab now.
Chase is back in here now, from when he ran out a while ago.
Tony and Bruce are in here also, and I can see Emerson continuously glancing at Bruce.  I'll even see Bruce look over at Emerson. "Dad, what's this?" Chase asks. Tony walks over to him, a little faster than usual. "Ah, that's nothing." Tony says shaking his head before walking back over to his own computer. Chase's face starts to turn angry, frustrated even. I can see him bite his lip before going back to his computer. "I'll be back." Chase says and he runs out of the room. Emerson and I look at each other. "You know where he's going?" I ask him. "No idea." Emerson says shaking his head and then he gets back to his computer. The room is silent, full of the clicking on keys, and silent humming of machines. We have to find her soon. I can't imagine what she's going through. He wouldn't hurt her though, right? Because he loves her.
***********************************************
{Harper's point of view}

"Your saying Loki escaped from Thor, twice, got out of Asgard, and managed to steal his daughter and now you can't find them?" Nick Fury says. "Uh, yeah if you want to put it that way." Steve says. "Well, it's not the craziest thing I've heard all day....." Nick says. With permission from my dad I got to tag along with Steve, Wanda, and Natasha to go to the S.H.I.E.L.D base. The ride up here, on the helicarrier was pretty fun. I've never been in a plane before, it was a bit scary but fun. Natasha flew the helicopter for us. When we walked in to the base, everyone knew who Steve, Wanda, and Natasha were. I'm sure they knew Thor and Jane had a daughter, they probably just didn't know it was me. So I had a bit of trouble getting into Nick's office, but I made it in. So now we're inside, trying to tell him about Rosie. "We need you to track for traces of Tesseract energy. We tried at Tony's tower but it only goes so far." Wanda says. "We can do it. I can't tell you how long it will take, or if it will even work, but we'll try." Nick says. "Thank you, Nick." Natasha says. "And you," Nick says pointing at me. "We need to get you an S.H.I.E.L.D lanyard. It's different than the one you get at the base in Asgard." Nick says. "O-oh alright." I say. Nick pushes a button on something in his ear. "Agent Skye, can you come to my office?" Nick says. I hear a few muffled voices and Fury nods his head. "I have an Agent coming up to take you to get it right now." Nick says. "Okay, thanks." I say. "So about what time did she leave, do you what she was wearing-" Nick went on and on with questions while the adults answered the questions. "Agent Skye, Agent Simmons." Nick says. 2 girls walk in, one with brown hair, and one with reddish hair. "Hello Mr. Fury." The red haired one says. "This is Harper." Nick says motioning to me. "Hi." I say. "Hello, I'm Jemma and this is Skye." The girl I now know as Jemma says to me. "I'm Harper." I say shaking Jemma's hand. "We can show you where to get your picture taken." Skye says. "Okay." I say. I follow them out the door, glancing back to Wanda who motions for me to go with them. "So your father is Thor? Sorry I shouldn't start a conversation with that..." Jemma says walking beside me. "Uh no it's fine, yeah he is." I say. "And you've been in the Bi-Frost? What is it like?" Jemma asks. "She's the sciency-y one. She likes to ask questions." Skye says, making me giggle. "The Bi-Frost, it kind of made me feel sick and it's like just a bunch or colors flying around you." I say. "I would love to go in and trace the energy signals-" Jemma goes on for a while talking about the Bi-Frost and a bunch of words I've never heard of. Skye and I will look at each other and smile as Jemma goes on about Biochem, and talking about someone named Fitz. "Here we are." Jemma says, finally done talking. The room is brown, with a white screen on one wall. And of course a camera, just a really high tech looking camera. "We're gonna enter your information first." Skye says and I follow her over to a computer. "You name, I think I know that one." Skye says typing on the computer. We enter a few more things, gender, birth date, and she enters that I am a Trainee. Jemma takes my picture and I think they look terrible, but I'm not going to ask to take a second one. "I think thats it, here's your lanyard." Skye says handing me it. "Thanks." I say and I put it around my neck. "Now we got to get you back with Steve." Skye says. "Okay. Thanks for getting this for me." I say as we walk back down to where Nick, Wanda, Steve, and Natasha were.
-
We all walk back up to the helicarrier, after I say goodbye to Skye and Jemma. We left right after I got my lanyard. Nick already had people working on tracking when we left. Good. The sooner we will find her. "I'll fly again. Also knowing last time you flew one of these, Cap, you flew into the ocean." Natasha sitting down in the pilot seat. It makes me laugh a little bit, and I even see Steve and laugh and shake his head. "Strap in everyone. We'll be back in a few hours." Natasha says.
************************************************
{Rosie's point of view}

I open my eyes to the smell of pancakes. My head is pounding and I feel like I'm going to throw up. "Rosie. Thank goodness." I glance my eyes up to my dad who is in the kitchen hall way. But, last I remember I was in my room. "I need you to eat Rosie. You've been asleep for the past 5 hours and I couldn't get you awake. I try to move but I feel weak. I make a loud wheezing noise as I try to sit up. My dad comes over and helps me sit up. Normally I would tell him not to touch me but I can't get up and every part of me just wants to fall over and never move. "Rosie. Eat." Loki says setting down a plate of pancakes on my legs. "I-I won't. Take me back-k." I say wheezing. "I can't. Eat, Rosie." Loki says. He's not taking me home. I know he's not.
Plan B: pretend to like him. This way he trusts me so I can betray him and find an exit, and I don't die from lack of food. I pretend to debate eating the food before and take it and eat. I see Loki smirk with satisfaction as I eat the food, but he tries to hide it. "You need to rest. I'll check on you soon." My dad says. He kisses me on top of the head. I want to reach back and smack him. I ate your pancake, that doesn't mean you can kiss me. I just give him a slight smile and eat. I wait until he leaves the room to stop pretending to be happy. "Come soon guys....." I say quietly to myself, maybe they'll hear me for some reason? I didn't think so.