Chapter I

Taylor's POV

"C'mon! You need to get dressed faster! Hurry up so we can hit the clubs!"

Jasmine kept screaming in my ear as I put my makeup on.

"Taylor seriously please hurry the fuck up! You've been coloring in your lips for at least 5 minutes now."

I rushed to get my lips perfect. She knows I was never good at coloring inside the lines. Has she seen my old coloring books? Has she seen my makeup from my middle school days?

I slipped into this tight, short dress that Jasmine thought I HAD to just wear. She said "You need to wear something that accentuates your curves and screams sexy!" But all she really wants is to not be the only one dressed like a whore. I slip some heels on that were at least two inches tall. The perfect height for me since I'm in heel training. I look up and Jasmine is staring at me. She looks almost disgusted or disappointed. Like I just insulted her whole well being.

"What?" I ask. She points to my shoes. What?" I asked again. "Those shoes aren't tall enough! You can't wear that sexy ass dress with those church cleats!"

Church cleats? Just because they're not at least 6 inches? Logic. No, Jasmine's logic which is not logic at all.

She then races to her closet. She rips the closet door open and starts throwing clothes, bras, and shoes everywhere! It looks like Hurricane Katrina came back to play in her room. Jasmine then holds up these black, strappy, 5 inch pumps and yells "THESE"

Hell no! I repeat! Hell no! I just started wearing heels and I'm not about to humiliate and possibly kill myself. Especially on the dance floor of some club! What would she tell my mother? "Oh yeah! Taylor broke her neck grinding to One Dance by Drake in the club!"

"Jasmine, you know I just started wearing heels! I can't wear those...I'm in heel training, remember?

Jasmine got up from her closet and came and sat by me.

"Taylor, oh sweet Taylor. This is your night to shine...that hair, makeup, outfit, and body is shinning bright but you can be even brighter with these shoes. You need to be 100% sexy! Right now you're at 85% with that attitude and those shoes!"

I'm tired of all this "sexy this" and "sexy that" !

"Fine! I'll wear the shoes! You just get the car ready and I'll be out in a sec." I snatched the shoes off the floor and stuffed my feet into them. They're not so bad on my feet I have to admit! Make my calves look killer!

I stand up, wobble, and now back down I go.

I feel like a baby learning to walk.

"Okay Taylor...one more time!" I say to myself.

I stood up and my legs began to wobble. I tried walking but I just couldn't. I felt like Bambi!

"Is the car ready?" I yelled to Jasmine as I sat down to take a break. When they say the struggle is real...they ain't lying!

"Oh tonight we're using Uber in case we need a designated driver!" Jasmine yelled from the front door.

Designated Driver? What do we need that for? We aren't legal to drink! Especially at a club!

"Jasmine are you crazy? We are only 19! We won't be able to drink!We will all kinds of X's on wrists, stamps on hands, wristbands, and bouncers watching us!"

She came to me and ran her fingers through my hair. She tries to be a godmother to me but she's only my older cousin by 3 months. Yes, Jasmine is unfortunately my cousin.

"Taylor, please don't worry! I have a plan for us. Besides, we don't look 19....maybe 25ish? We will be just fine, baby!"

We will be just "fine". Nothing ever turns out well when things are supposed to be just "fine".

"Now, Tay. The Uber is here so let's go get our booties into that car so we can wiggle them all night long, babe!"

I don't think my booty is ready for anything....or my feet in these heels.

That concludes chapter one of my story, One Night! Tell me if you like it or hate it. I need the feedback. It's a little dull right now but I promise you this story is about to pick up and you'll be happy you kept reading! Thanks!