Chapter XVI Jasmine's Side

Jasmine's POV

*Knock*

*Knock*

I angrily slung the door open.

"You're late! I told you to be here 30 fucking minutes ago!"

"Traffic."

Excuses.

Lacy, pink lingerie with a blood red silky robe. I waltzed into the kitchen to fetch a couple of beers. I already had a nice buzz going, but for what I was about to do next, I needed to be drunk.

"Where is she," he inquired as he wrapped his arms around my waist. His arms were so long that I swear he could wrap them around me at least twice.

"Out. She could be back any minute now!" I threw my head back and started draining Bud Lights one by one until i realized I was on the third bottle. I know I'm not drunk enough because I still hate myself. He watched, seductively. His eyes scale my body from head to toe, so I dropped the robe to give him a better view.

"Any minute, huh? I may only need a couple secon-"

"Where'd you park?"

"Up the road, why?"

"Who saw you?"

"No one."

Immediately, he pushed me against the counter and began kissing me aggressively, "Don't kiss me on my lips...kiss me on my neck!" He followed my demands. My hands glided across his body until I got to his sweatpants. I could feel his desperation grow as my fingers caressed him. "Please, just fuck me already!" My panties disappeared, and he was finally inside.

Every stroke brought intense feeling to where I could not hold my screams back.

Slower.

Faster.

Longer.

"Do you like this baby? Is this what you want." He managed to whisper in my ear. Each word sent a pulse of electricity down my spine followed by a huge jolt of pleasure.

"Yes daddy! Now fuck me like you fucked her the first night you met her!"

Each stroke lost its strength until he ceased altogether.

"I can't do that."

I could feel he had went soft at this point.

"Why can't you?"

"I'm sorry, but I just can't"

I hopped off the counter disappointed and tipsy as hell! So you're telling me I wasted my money at Victoria Secret and drank all these nasty beers for nothing. I. HATE. BEER. I sat at the table, and banged my head down. Ouch. More pain I have to feel later.

"Um...where's your bathroom? I promise that we can continue after. It's just that-"

"Upstairs, down the hall, door on the left."

"Thanks, I really apprec-"

"When you are done...leave."

I couldn't look at him. It'll only just piss me off even more. As I listened to his footsteps fade, my phone began to ring.

It was Taylor.

My blood ran cold. I didn't know whether to answer or to ignore. What if she is in the drive way? What if she walks in and sees him? So many what if's!

Finally, I answered the phone shaking.

"H-H-Hello."

"Hey, Jasmine! Are you okay? You sound funny. I'm currently at Starbucks after my Target run. Do you want anything like coffee?"

"No, I-I don't want anything."

"You sure? Also, you didn't answer my other question?"

"What question?"

"Are you okay? Your speech is slurred."

"I'm f-fine. By-"

"Hey, did I tell you that I met Devin Booker at the wedding? Such a great guy. I spilled...hello?"

"Who is that?"

"NBA player? Phoenix Suns? Light skin dude?"

All of a sudden, the worst happened.

"Hey, Jasmine. I just wanted to say-"

I quickly tried to put my phone on mute only to put it on speaker, shit.

"Who is that?"

"Taylor, it's no one. I'll call you back."

"Who is there? That sounds a lot like.....Klay?"

"It's just a commerci-"

"Yes! It is Klay! I wanted to surprise you because I honestly miss you. Lets make things right between us."