Chapter III

Taylor's POV

Klay squeezed my hand as I stumbled unto my feet.

He lead me through a crowd as a few fans  yelled things like:

"Aye Klay! That was a good game last night!"

"Yo Klay! Shouldn't you be somewhere resting up for the game in a few days?"

He smiled and shook his head at them.

When we finally got to the dance floor, Down in the DM by Yo Gotti was playing.

Klay started to kind of move and bob to the beat while I just stood there like a deer in headlights.

I don't know how to dance...

"C'mon," Klay reminded me, "just have some fun!"

He started to move more to the beat. No offense to him, but Klay looks like an awkward giant dancing. It made me giggle a little.

I don't know if he was milly rocking or having a spasm.

"I can't dance," I felt like I was admitting a crime to him.

He laughed and put his hands on my shoulders, "I can't dance either so we both are going to look stupid."

I broke my walls down and started to dance with Klay. We both moved our bodies around in weird positions to the beat. It may not look good, but we were having the most fun on the floor it seemed.

"There ya go!" He reassured.

Dancing with Klay was really fun. If only he were my prom date back in high school.

Also I think I've gotten used to these heels!

We were in the middle of One Dance by Drake when I remembered something funny.

"What's so funny?" Klay was confused by all my uncontrollable laughs.

Or he was confused by how my laugh sounds like a lawn mower mixed with a hyena.

"I thought I was going to die dancing to this song in these shoes because they're too tall for me! I'm in heel training! I was telling my cous-OH NO MY COUSIN JASMINE!"

I stopped dancing and started frantically looking around for her. She wasn't anywhere to be found! I started to call her until Klay snatched my phone from me.

"What was that for?" I stood there looking at him with my hands on my hips.

"You'll find her soon, just relax and keep dancing."

I started dancing with him again. He turned me around and pushed my body onto his.

I'm grinding on Klay Thompson...

He guided my body on his while I laughed and tried to wrap one arm around his neck. Wasn't really working since he was so tall.

Acquainted by The Weeknd came on in the club and the room became sensual and slow.

Klay and I finally found the right position to stand in. He was kind of leaned back as he pressed my body closer to his. My butt was pressed against his crotch while I wined my body slowly on him. My heart beats were in sync with his. I could hear and feel his every breath. Our eyes were closed as we focused on each other's energy.

This feeling isn't ' like anything I've felt before.

Klay's breaths on my neck started to turn me on. At times, I felt his lips slightly brush across sending electric through my body.

The song ended but we were still synchronized. Klay started to breathe harder which drove me crazy.

His cologne is intoxicating! He has me under a spell.

"Baby...we should go somewhere else" He whispered in my ear.

"Okay" is all I can say because I am too mesmerized.

He slowly took his hands off my body and grabbed my hand.

We started moving out of the club to his vehicle parked outside. He opened my door and smiled. I sat down and smiled back at him.

He got in on the driver's side.

Before he could start the car, I jumped over the console and into his lap where I started kissing him uncontrollably.

I straddled him and moaned as he kissed down my neck.

Never wanted a person so bad.

He stopped and whispered, "I want more..."

I sat back in my seat and buckled up. He started the car and drove off.

I started to get a call but I ignored it. Only thing on my mind is HIM.

My goal is HIM.

I don't know where we are going but I'm glad it's with HIM.

Chapter 3, hope you enjoyed. If you're reading this, please let me know! I'm in need of feedback.