Chapter IX

Taylor's POV

"I still can't believe that you had sex with Klay Thompson AND you got his number!"

It's been 3 weeks since the game and I STILL can't believe it either. It feels like some kind of nasty dream but It's not and my mind hasn't fully wrapped around the fact that I've had sex with Klay and got his number.

"So have you texted him since then?" Jasmine was throwing random fruits into the blender. Every morning she mixes random foods for a smoothie. Sometimes the smoothies are actually edible and other times it's like pure diarrhea.

"Um, no. I rather him text me first. Ya know?" I anxiously grabbed my phone to see if there were any messages from him. Still nothing. Just s message telling me about me using 76% of my data. It's been weeks now. There is no way he is going to text me.

"Taylor just text him first. He may be waiting for you to text him. Pass me the milk."

I slid the milk across the table and she splashed it into the fruit  concoction.

"I can't just text him because he may be busy with basketball because you know the Olympics. Besides, he has probably forgotten about me."

The thought of Klay forgetting about me made me ache inside. What if I'm just an one night stand after all to him? Did he give me his number to get me to leave that night? No he couldn't have because famous people don't give out their numbers like that! But then again, he may have given me a fake number!

"Taylor just swallow your pride as just-"

"Jasmine get the-"

BOOM

".........lid"

Smoothie splattered all over the walls, counter, and cabinets.

Jasmine's hair had strawberry pieces and squashed blueberries.

My shirt looked as if I was shot by a banana gun.

"Jazz....please clean this up while I go shower."

I stood up slowly and walked up the stairs in shock. I tried to stay calm even though I was sticky and pissed.

Also I was on the verge of having a panic and this fruit bomb wasn't helping at all!

Jasmine's POV

Sigh.

I grabbed a rag and started wiping.

I was wiping the table pretty well until I knocked a cell phone off the counter. It's Taylor's.

"Tay you forgot your phone!"

No response. Just the showering turning on.

"Tay your phone....wait never mind I have an idea!"

"Tay never mind!"

I easily unlocked the phone because Taylor is the only person I know who doesn't have a passcode.

"Messages here I go. Klay Thompson."

My fingers were typing fast as lightning even though the only type fast when I'm angry. I just know she'll be out the shower any moment now.

Taylor: Hey Klay! It's me Taylor. Just know I haven't forgot about you and I'd LOVE to hangout with you soon! 🤗

He started typing immediately.

Klay: I honestly thought you did forget about me. Didn't know whether to text you first or not but I'd love to meet up with you. Next week?

Taylor: Next week is great! What you wanna do?

Klay: I was thinking something outdoorsy. How's that?

Taylor: That's just great Klay! Next Friday since I'm off we do something outdoorsy. Sounds good?

Taylor: Also bring your dog!"

Klay: sounds like a plan!

Taylor: Can you like call me in a few minutes to like confirm/remind me of everything? Also here's my cousin's contact in case there's an emergency with me. Remember Jasmine?

Klay: Sure! I remember her. She was shocked to see me. I hope there's never an emergency haha

I quickly deleted my conversation and put the phone back.

Gotta get rid of the evidence!

"Jasmine have you seen my phone and why is there still a mess?"

Taylor was walking down the stairs until her phone started ringing. Then she was in full speed.

"It's Klay!" I passed her the phone and she froze.

"Answer it!"

She nervously answered and started smiling once she heard the voice.

She beamed while responding with a series of yes's and uh-huh'S.

When the convo ended she came up to me and started hugging me.

"Klay and I are going on a date next week! He didn't forget me!"

My job here is done.

Wait never mind I still have to clean the kitchen.

Chapter 9 in your face! If you want me to do a short story that'll be 3-5 chapters let me know in the comments. Also I'll be updating One Dance every Friday. Thanks for reading! 😘