Chapter IV (Rated R)

Taylor's POV

The drive was smooth, dark and quiet. City lights filled the car and our impatience for each other's body. No words were exchanged, but we knew what was on each other's minds.

We pulled into a driveway. I have no idea where we are, too dark out. I'm guessing it's his house.

Klay parks and turns the car off. He gets out first as I wait on him to open my door.

He opened my door and grabbed my hand to lead me like he did at the club.

He fumbled with the keys a little to open the door then finally we were in.

I was led through the kitchen to his living room where our lips started crashing. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he took me into his embrace. My feet couldn't feel the ground anymore. He literally had my soul, body, and mind lifted. He picked me up some more. This time I was all the way in his arms bridal style and we started our trek up the stairs from the living room to his bed room without interrupting our deep kisses.

Finally, Klay opens the door and places me on his bed. We began to undress ourselves. I tossed the heels Jasmine gave me across the room. I threw that sexy dress on the floor leaving me only in my bra and panties.

I'm ready.

I watched Klay take his shirt off. He wasn't too muscular but eh, who cares? Only thing he left on were his pants.

He dove onto me and started kissing me again as he took my bra off. He glided his hands over my body and caressed parts of me that I had been dying for him to touch.

The whole time I was playing with his belt buckle and running my hand through his hair. I love his waves!I'm definitely sea sick.

I finally managed to get Klay's pants unbuckled with one hand. I slid my right hand in his boxers and started feeling him.

I could feel the electric shock through his body as I massaged him as he hardened.

He then removed my panties and started pleasuring me with his fingers and then followed by his tongue.

I moaned softly as he moved his tongue up and down and his fingers in and out. I could feel the wetness almost drown him.

Klay then gets up. I don't know if he wants me to return the favor or not. He goes to his night stand and picks condoms out his drawer. I guess he doesn't want me to return the favor.

He laid back on the bed with me and I finished undressing him.

"It's huge..." I whisper. Klay giggled and prompted me to put the condom on him.

Klay held himself as I slid the condom on.

(DON'T FORGET THE PROTECTION, KIDS! Wrap it before you tap it ;)

Klay then laid me down and looked into my eyes.

"May I?" he said.

"You may." I responded.

Klay  slowly slid himself inside of me. I gave out a few whimpers.

Damn, it feels so good!

Klay grabbed my hips and started moving in and out at a moderate speed.

I could hear his small breaths and moans throughout each pump.

Turned me on even more knowing he's turned on.

~~~~

A hour goes by and it feels like we've been in every position ever attempted.

I was riding on top when I felt tension building up. He was hitting my g-spot and I couldn't handle all the pleasure.

I started to scream and shake as I climaxed. Moments later Klay let out a few large breaths and grunted. He hit his climax too. Wow.

We rolled over onto the bed and stared at the ceiling as we recuperated.

I don't think I can walk after that. It's like Jasmine's heels but this time Klay's dick making me feel like Bambi in that one scene.

I took the condom off of Klay without letting his "you-know-what" spill out.

I tied it up and tossed it in the garbage can beside his bed.

As I turned around, I noticed a big smile on Klay's face.

We leaned in for our last deep kiss of the night and proceeded to get under the covers where he fell asleep before me.

I moved closer to him and rested my head on his chest while placing his arms around me.

I rubbed his muscular arms softly.

I felt so safe in his arms.

I snuggled him and fell asleep.

Chapter 4 for ya! Sorry if this is bad because I'm not freaky enough for this kind of stuff! 😂 Thanks for reading and watch out for chapter 5. Thank you xoxo