Chapter 5 : Accept me

+[5th Chapter]+

Its Saturday morning, dapat may practice kami pero may lakad si Coach kaya hindi natuloy. Sinabi ko kay Isa na may practice kami hindi niya alam na pupunta ako kay Julia.

She was not at school yesterday. I know why, its because my stupid classmates told different stories to their parents. Katulad nila Kathryn, sinabi nila dahil kay Julia kaya sumabog ang mga beaker. Sir Harry said that it was an accident, biglang nagkaroon ng gas problem kaya lumakas ang mga apoy, causing the water to boil and made the beaker explode. Yung iba naman nag-agree. They really want her out of our school.

My friends doesn't care about the issue, only the girls care. Nakita ko pa nga yung mga magulang nila. Masyadong madrama, umiiyak pa. Yung mga anak naman nila ang may kasalanan. This is one of the reason why I want to leave this town, its full of imbeciles.

I grab my duffel bag just to show Isa that I'm really going to attend a training. "Isa I'm heading out." I called to her. She just wave her hand that is holding a knife, signaling she heard me.

Ang ganda ng paligid sa bahay nila Julia. You can see old trees scattered around in their lot. I reach their gate, its full of vines. May malaking cross sa gitna na pag binuksan mo ang gate, nahati siya sa gitna.

The climate changed, its a bit warm today, and no rain. Its strange because the past weeks we experienced heavy rains, but I guess that's nature. We can't control it unless you know, if you're some sort of a magician or something. Hindi ako naniniwala sa mga ganung bagay, pinalaki kasi ako ni Isa na sinasabi na those things aren't real, they're just figment of our imagination.

Minsan naniniwala ako, minsan hindi. Because how will you dream about a girl if you haven't even see or meet her. That's impossible unless someone someone is using magics on me, but then again its not real. Maniniwala na lang ako pag nakakita na ako.

Pag pasok ko sa lugar nila Julia, ako ay namangha. Yung sinasabi ng mga magulang na creepy,freak dark-sided place ay isa pa lang magnificent,peaceful light-side. The dirty old mansion is a neat new mansion. The garden is full of life, its full of different flowers : Lilies, Roses, Daisies, Orchids, Dandelions, etc. . Birds are singing on top if the trees. The place is so peaceful, I don't know why the town people keep on saying rude things about this place.

Their mansion is wide and tall. It have two floors. Bago ka mkapunta sa pintuan, kailangan mo muna umakyat ng hagdanan. You can say that the stairs is vintage because of the carvings and its full of vines. Kahit yung pader ng bahay nila, may mga vines na nakadikit, old vines. The house is pure white except for the big black door at the middle. It also have a lot of windows, big and small.

Its daytime pero ang tingin mo sa loob ay parang ang dilim-dilim. Maganda yung lugar pero parang walang nakatira. I look around, I see the Julia's Impala. Then what caught my attention is the huge black tree. Pag sinabi kong black, as in black talaga. Starting from the trunk, to the branches upto the leaves.

Lumapit ako para tingnan itong mabuti, I'm wondering what kind of tree this is. Its very unique, hindi siya masakit tingnan, in fact ma aamaze ka pa because its beautiful in the eyes. The wind blows, I smell the dead flowers again. Something urge me touch the tree, so I place my hand on it and it hit me.

The dreams are know coming back again to me. Lahat nakikita ko na naman. Then the girl that I saw at the bathroom, nakikita ko siya sa isip ko. I can smell her burning flesh, then the tree. I'm seeing the tree, a girl in her wedding dress is running to the tree, while a man in a black suit is waiting for her. Hindi ko marining ang pinag uusapan nila, pero nakikita ko na galit ang lalaki. The woman covered her face with her hands and ran away from the man.