Chapter 7 : Creators

+[ 7th Chapter ]+

"He can't be here. Your Uncle will going to kill you."

"He will not know this if you will not tell him."

"But if he will find this out and neither of us will tell him, he will turn us into monkeys, literally."

I don't know who are talking. But I'm sure Julia is one of them, I'm not sure who the other one is. Its a male and a little older than her.

"If you tell him, I'll turn you into a monkey with ten tails." Julia threatened the guy and he just whimper. A warm towel is on top of my head, but I still have a migraine.

"I'll go and leave you here. Just don't make a noise." the man said and once I hear the door closes I slowly open my eyes. Julia's back is facing me and we're in a room.

"You know…" she started to speak, "eavesdropping is very disrespectful." she said to me. I open my eyes widely, and sit-up.

The room is painted in black and white, some old bookshelves are on the side. Her bed have two side tables place on each side and a lampshade. Her mirror is screwed on the wall, its very unique and the weird part is that it have a cross at the center. She walk up to her closet and put a large sweatshirt.

Tinanggal ko yung towel sa ulo ko at pinatong sa side table. Umupo si Julia sa paanan ng kama, ang lamig sa kwarto niya. You can smell the Vanilla and Rose lingering around the room.

"Here. Drink this." sabi niya then hand me a tall glass with a violet liquid. I grab it then give her a nod of gratitude. I examine the glass, inamoy ko yung laman, nothing. I'm not sure if I should drink this. "Maaalis niyan ang sakit na nararamdaman mo. I know you're in pain." she smiled to me.

I shrug then drink it down till the last drop. It taste funny, its the combination of all the taste : Sour, Salty, Bitter and Sweet. After a minute, the pain in my head fade. Hindi na umiikot ang paningin ko. Julia smiled to me and take the glass back.

"What's funny?"

"Wala naman. Nakita ko kasi na bumalik na yung kulay mo. You're not pale anymore." she stated. I now remember everything. I remember hitting my head on the wall because I was running away from the kid. I stand up and run my hands on my hair.

"Where did you found me?" Tinanung ko si Julia.

She's playing with her sleeves, "Hmmm we found you at an alley. We were on our way home from somewhere."