Chapter 8 : Burn dough

+[ 8th Chapter]+

I'm keep on running. My legs are aching now, becoming numb but I want to get her. I want to save her. The pounding of my heart is very strong like its gonna burts out of my rib cage. Pain in my head is getting worse.

I can see her, but she's not alone. She's being pulled, dragged on the ground. The person is very strong. As I get near her, I can see the bruises in her face, the deep wounds on her wrist. What kind of a person will do such a thing on a kid like her. She's just an innocent little girl who loves to play dolls and eat candies with her dog.

The person stop and when I got near them it vanish. I lean down on her, she's cold as an ice and her heartbeat is slowing down. She wanted to tell me something but only air got out of her mouth.

Next thing I know, she's being tied up in a tree. Her screams are destroying my ear drums. The figure is walking towards the tree, towards the girl. I carefully look around and see a lot of people. Its like they're watching this little kid being beaten up and be torture.

The figure is now holding a plank, and it have a fire at the end. I know what its going to do. I yelled at the figure, at the people. But its like my voice is on mute, like its being stolen to me. I run into the crowd, squeeze myself to get near the child. I got infront but its too late, the figure put the fire and the little girl is burning up.