Chapter 2: The Death

Days passed, no one seen or heard Luna for ages.
"Luna...it's me, Kat...open the door" Kat softly said.
"Not in the mood" Luna snapped without having to think twice.
"Like Saturn said, it wasn't Kyle's fault he died-"
"Yeah like it's all mine" Luna sarcastically said.
"It's been a week now since we told you...you need to come out your room" Kat advised.
"No I don't" Luna replied.
There were footsteps coming from the hall outside Luna's room.
"She come out?" Saturn rolled his eyes.
"No..." Kat frowned.
"Figured" Saturn chuckled, making Kat faintly smile.
"Heh" Kat giggled.
"Luna, move on already! He's dead and there's nothing you can do about it! You can't change the facts! It's your fault! Yours I say!" Saturn shouted, bashing on the door.
As hours passed, Ruby knocked on the door.
"Luna...I wish to talk" Ruby firmly said.
Slowly, the door opened and Ruby crept in.
The door was opened with Luna's magics.
"What do you wish to discuss?" Luna formally asked.
"Well...its about--" Ruby chose not to continue as Luna made a silence gesture.
"I guess I have no choice" Luna sighed "speak".
"It was when I was guarding the meadow...There were reports of bandits around there...We heard a bang...It was you being cleansed of your corrupt darkness...The blinding light, I couldn't see...Next moment I heard a plasma blast...I then woke up, Lying injured on the ground and he was no where to be seen...All that was left was his sword--"
"Any signs of the body?" Luna sternly asked.
"N-n-no..." Ruby stuttered.
"That means he could still be alive" Luna yelled, having a bit of joy in her tone.
"There will be a funeral in 3 days time, you better hurry" Ruby smiled, walking out the room and shutting the door behind her.
As quick as lightning, Kat barged in her room.
"Una!" Kat shreaked, rushing towards her.
"Stay away!" Luna warned but Kat got closer until--.
"Oww...." Kat whimpered.
Luna struck her with darkness.
"What do you think you're doing!" Saturn yelled, helping his future bride to her feet "You okay?"
"I need to lie down..." Kat muttered as Saturn picked her up and moved his head until hum and Kat were nose to nose.
"I'll talk to you later" Saturn threatened.
"Luna..." Ruby said quietly "Are you alright?"
"I'll going to run away" Luna whispered to Ruby.
"What?! How!? Why?!" Ruby questioned.
"Don't ask...I'll need to clear my head, cya soon" with that, Luna pulled up her hood, grabbed her blade and jumped out her window, leaving Ruby in the room alone.
'Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, Princess' Ruby thought as she closed the windows and plodded out the room.
"Argh! My head..." Kat cried, waking up from her sleep.
"You alright? I came as soon as I could" Kyle said.
"I'm fine but my head kills" Kat faintly smiled.
"Will she get better?!" Saturn panicked, waving his hands in the maid's face.
"She needs rest and..." the maid stopped.
"And?" Kyle snapped.
"And...and the source of this darkness to be taken away...It could do fatel damage" the maid shivered.
"What do you mean by fatel!?" Saturn screamed.
"It could kill her".