Back Stories (Part 1)

This will be the origin stories of Ladybug, Butterfly, and Peacock.

-----------------------------------

Marinette was five when she found them. The black earrings with red polka-dots. They reminded her of a ladybug.

She was playing in the attic when they appeared on the window sill. She ran down stairs and begged her parents to get her ears pierced. They agreed. The lady at the store asked what earrings she wanted and Marinette wasted no time in showing the pair she had found earlier.

Two weeks after that her parents let her play in the park next to the bakery. She was minding her own business, playing in the sandbox when, across the park, she saw a man steal a woman's purse. Not even stopping to think she ran over, elbowed the thief and grabbed the purse back, and handed it back to the woman. "Thank you!" the woman said and handed Marinette a loli-pop.

It was only later that she wondered how she was able to get over there so quickly and knew how to grab the purse so that nothing was ruined. That was the day her five year old brain came to a conclusion, the earrings were magic!

Wanting to test this out she went out to her balcony and said, "Spots on!" and suddenly she could feel something changing. Her dress turned into black tights, and a red polkadotted shirt. Her flatts changed into red sneakers. Her hair stayed the same, pigtails held with two hair bands.

When she looked at herself she felt like something was missing, so she went into her closet and dug out a black hoodie she only wore in the winter. When she put it on, the outfit felt complete, and a bright red light shown in front of her eyes and when she could see again the hoodie had sort of melded into the outfit.

The very next day a voice appeared in Marinette's head, "Hello Marinette. Tonight after your parents go to sleep transform and head out of town when you get to the edge of town you'll know where to go." The voice said. For some reason, she trusted the voice.

That night she left through her bedroom window and ran across the rooftops. As she got closer to the edge of town she knew more and more where she would have to go.

She followed the map inside her head to an old tree, she then pushed a knot in the tree and a trap door opened and she fell through. When she landed she was in a modern/ancient room, and standing in the middle was an old Chinese man. "Who are you?" Marinette questioned. "I am Master Fu. I am the the one who gave you your Miraculous." The man said. 

"My what now?"

"Your Miraculous. The earrings you now wear." 

Master Fu explained, after introductions, Marinette sat in a very comfy looking room and drank tea, for Master Fu, and chocolate milk, for Marinette. He then started to describe the reasons why he sent her the Miraculous, and why she would need to be trained in the ways of a spy. "Not all Miraculous generations are spies, some are heroes, while others are never even heard of. In this case you will need to be both, a hero and unheard of, in other words a spy. That is of course if you agree." 

Marinette looked around her, and then looked at the old man. He seemed so lonely and tired, and then she thought about what he had said about how this group had been terrorizing the world for centuries and how someone would have to stop them. She thought long and hard before she raised her head and made the biggest decision she would ever make. "I accept." And thus was the beginning of Ladybug.