Blanc's Delima

Can anyone guess who we're focusing on today?

I own nothing!

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's pov:

Blanc walked the empty streets of Paris, looking on with disinterest as people ahead of him quickly got out of his way.

Ever since the night he'd scarred Ladybug, nothing had really given him any pleasure. Taking out Hawk Moth's enemies, taking whatever he wanted from stores, anything really, he felt nothing at it.

There were only two things that kept Adrien moving. His search for Marinette, even though Hawk Moth said she's probably dead by now and destroying Ladybug.

The night Ladybug confronted him, she'd said ridiculous things, trying to make him doubt Hawk Moth and he was starting to when Hawk Moth told him the one thing he needed to hear, "She's probably already killed Marinette."

At least now Blanc knew one way to find Ladybug as a civilian, whoever she was. She'd have five long deep scars running down her back.

Of course, no one else knew that. He'd never told Hawk Moth that he'd managed to slice Ladybug up a bit. Sometimes if he stared at his gloves long enough he imagined he could still see her blood stained on them.

He was still contemplating this when he saw an old woman walking across the street, about to be hit by an obviously drunk driver. Without even thinking about it he threw his gold staff at the car, effectively stopping it. The old woman saw it as well and hurried across the street. The driver, still drunk, got out and tried to pick a fight with the white themed cat villain. Twenty minutes later he was slumped outside his house obviously the loser of the fight.

Chat Blanc was always glad when no one noticed his little acts of heroics. It would just cause people to question him, and that was one thing he really didn't need. 

Later that day as sunset had just begun, and he was back in his room, Blanc took the bell off of his uniform and revealed that it was, in fact, a locket.

Opening it showed a picture of Adrien and Marinette laughing as they held funny faces. The picture was taken when the four of them, Adrien, Marinette, Alya, and Nino, were supposed to go to the zoo together, but Nino and Alya had never shown up. At least that's what Adrien and Marinette believed, actually the two of them had planned it and had taken a series of pictures that Nino had later given to Adrien. This one was still his favorite though.

But starring at it always made him confused. On the one hand, he had to destroy Ladybug to get Marinette back, but on the other, he knew that she would hate for him to hurt anyone just to try and save her.

He found himself looking at it more and more often these days. Adrien wished it would tell him what to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought it was high time we focused on Adrien and how all of this was affecting him.

See you next time!