The Heist

I'm back!

And I own nothing!

I apologize in advance, for what you are about to read! I am absolutely horrible at action scenes so this will probably suck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A large crowd had gathered at the museum by 8:30 and were waiting for the chance to catch a glimpse of Ladybug, or the two new thieves, Peacock and Butterfly. The police had pulled out all the stops to protect the stone.

"They should be here soon. Keep an eye out." Officer Roger, said into his radio. He got a series of affirmatives from his officers who were undercover as part of the crowd.

"Ladybug, I'm not sure if I can do this." Firefly said nervously. Ladybug looked back at her, and had a moment of doubt, who was she to force Alix to do this, to become a thief. But she brushed those thoughts aside and said, "Firefly, you wouldn't be here if you couldn't do this, look at where we're standing if you want proof!" Ladybug was right, they were standing at the top of the Eiffel Tower, she could do this. After a deep breath she nodded, "Let's do this." And as one they jumped off toward the museum.

Meanwhile in the crowd stood Bridgette and Felix, who were starting to edge away from the crowd. What they didn't notice was Alya, Nino, Adrien, and Kim also standing in the crowd. "Ugh! Where is that girl? I've tried ringing her three times since we got here!" Alya said frustrated as she glared at her phone. Kim nodded along saying that he'd tried to reach Alix but his call had gone straight to voicemail.

Officer Roger was getting agitated with the crowd that was just barely being held back by the small human wall they had to create after the police tape had snapped. Now they were out two dozen men, and the window of time that the thieves were planning to use was drawing closer.

---------------------------with Ladybug---------------------------------------------

"Do you see that, Firefly! We may not even have to use a distraction to get past the police!" Ladybug said with a smile. "I see it but I also have a bad feeling about it. What about the other two?" Firefly tried to caution, but Ladybug shrugged it off saying they'd burn that bridge when they came to it.

-----------------------------time skip  _  9:00------------------------------------------------

Before every clock could even finish shouting out the time, Officer Roger got a call on his walkie talkie.

"Sir, there's movement in the jewel room. What are your orders?"

"Observe but don't apprehend, if it turns into a fight we don't have the men to spare."

"Roger that!"

None of them could possibly know that the movement they saw, instead of it being one of the thieves it was a dummy Ladybug and Firefly had planted.

On top of the roof four thieves met three with careful neutrality, and the last one looking between the others with curiosity.

"Ladybug why are you doing this?" The girl that had a purple shirt on under a black hoodie like the others. "Get the jewel before me and I'll tell you!" Ladybug said as she jumped through an open window into the main room. "And what about you? Why are you following her?" The boy in blue asked Firefly. "I guess you'll have to beat Ladybug to find out, won't you?" she replied and went to make sure the police wouldn't find out about their little deception just yet.

"What are we going to do Paon?!" Butterfly said worried. "We'll play along and get the jewel before them." Butterfly nodded at her partner and they went after Ladybug.

-----------------------------Time Skip _ 9:07-----------------------------------------------------------

"Get back here you thieves!" Officer Roger shouted at Butterfly and Paon who were currently being chased by Ladybug and Firefly. Somehow they had gotten the jewel from Ladybug and took off. Now jumping across the rooftops they looked for a good place to stop before Ladybug told them the story.

Butterfly looked to the top of the Eiffel tower and smiled, she nodded over to it and Paon agreed. As one they turned toward the Tower.

Once at the top they were quickly met by Ladybug and the girl they still hadn't been introduced to.

"You owe us an explanation Ladybug." Paon said getting straight to the point. "Yes I do. So let's start from the beginning."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry at how long it took me to write this. I have no excuse aside from be being completely unable to think of anything.

But I hope you enjoyed it!