WHAT?!

I think you're all going to like this chapter.

I own nothing.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's Pov:

Alya was training by herself when she heard people coming in. When she turned around she saw everyone that had left and Adrien.

She would've smiled, but she guessed why they were back so soon. "Alya when did this happen?!"

Alya shrugged, "A month ago."

"A month! Why didn't you tell us!?"

"Well, you weren't actually supposed to ever find out."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Calm down Felix. It means that Marinette planned it. Well, most of it. The sword was new. She thought he was going to shoot her."

"You mean to tell me that Marinette planned to get captured beaten and then stabbed."

"Well, shot. But yes."

"THEN WHY THE HELL DIDN'T SHE TELL US!"

"Hey! Keep your voice down, she's sleeping."

"Who?"

"The tooth fairy. Who do you think?"

"SHE'S ALIVE!?"

"Well duh."

"But the video?"

Alya rubbed the back of her head, "Yeah. That all happened and we really didn't think that she'd make it but, as Hawk Moth is about to find out, it's harder to get rid of her than he thinks."

"What was the point of the video then?"

"Him." Alya pointed to Adrien, who looked shocked.

"M-me?"

"Yep."

"Why?!"

"Well, it's obvious that talking wouldn't break you out of the mind control, so Mari devised this to show you how far Hawk Moth was willing to go to manipulate you."

"Be that as it may. Her methods were far too risky and-"

"And that's exactly why she didn't tell you. Besides even if you tried to talk her out of it, she as stubborn as a mule so you wouldn't have gotten far."

"She didn't have any backup!"

"Yes, she did. Two others actually."

"Who?"

"Well yours truly, and the guy who was beating her up."

"How was he back up?!"

"To make sure that Hawk Moth didn't try and go too far."

"Who was it, I'm going to kill him."

"Sabrina would probably appreciate it if you didn't."

Before anyone could say anything else, a figure entered the room and everyone was silent. Marinette was walking with a crutch, and it was Adrien who reached her first and guided her to a random chair that he found.

"Girl what are you doing up? Mendeleiev said you shouldn't be out of bed, like at all."

"Calm down Alya, I'm not going far. I heard arguing and figured Felix was back. Though I am interested in knowing how you two saw the video. Alya made sure it was only going Adrien's phone."

"Adrien showed it to me and then I called Felix and told him."

Before Marinette could reply Alya helped her up and started ushering her back to bed, "That's enough for today girl. You still need rest."

Just before Alya closed the door, Marinette turned to Adrien and smiled, "It's nice to have you back, Adrien."

------------------------------------------------------------------

So are you guys still going to kill me?

See you next time!