Explanations

Okay so I know a few of you can't see how using Chloe would be a good idea. But trust me, I've got a plan.  Just be patient.

I own nothing!

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Marinette are you insane!? Chloe! She'd rat us out in a heartbeat, and not think twice about it!" Alix shouted after the initial shock wore off. Marinette walked over to a table while some of the finer points of her plan came to her. She searched through the cabinet, looking for a hair comb that would work, as she answered her teammates concerns. "I know she would tell them why she was there the moment a bit of pressure a put on her story, maybe even before. In fact I'm counting on her ratting us out." Marinette finished as she brought out a yellow hair comb, which she carefully added a small microphone/recorder, and placed a small yellow bee jewel over it.

Felix seemed to come back to his senses, "Marinette-" he sighed, "Would you please let the rest of us in on your plan. We can't all follow your elaborate ideas."

Marinette smirked as she placed the, surprisingly good replica of the bee miraculous, aside and picked up an extremely elaborate charm bracelet, that certainly wouldn't look out of place on Chloe, and placed a crown on one of the loops.

"It's really not that elaborate. We convince Chloe to help us and then she rats on us to AKUMA who will find just enough evidence to credit her claims, and she'll convince them that she can be a double agent for them when she's really still working for us. after all why would they suspect her of gathering information for us if she's already 'betrayed' us? And the piece that will really get her into higher circles, will be when she brings in our very own Paon here!"

Felix rubbed his temples. "Marinette did you forget the part where you ask me to act as bait?" Marinette smiled, "Nope!" Then she grew serious, "Felix it's very important that Chloe is able to put weight to her claims if she is able to work as our double agent. And your part isn't even that hard, you let yourself be captured by them and after you refuse to answer any questions you escape."

"Marinette that's not the point! We can't trust Chloe!"

"But they can't trust her either."

"Even if we agree to your plan, and we're not, how would we even go about convincing Chloe to help us, and not betray us?"

"Haven't you noticed it yet?"

"What?"

"Though few, the friends that Chloe has she protects fiercely. So if we were to tell her that Adrien was in danger because of them and her helping us was the only way to save him, she would do it in a heartbeat."

"How would we convince her of that?"

"We won't need to, because it's true."

"..."

"..."

"When do we go talk to her?"

"I'm glad you asked Bridgette!" 

Marinette held up the fake bee miraculous and the charm bracelet, so that the others could see. "We go tomorrow night!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that cleared some things up for you guys!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya next time!