Foreboding.

I'm back!

I don't own Miraculous Ladybug or anything else I may use later on in the story! They all belong to whoever they belong to!

Hope you enjoy the story!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alya's pov:

The day after those men told us what was really going on with Marinette and Alix, we all went back to school. I'll admit I'm really worried for them, I don't think they even know how much danger they're in!

The four of us have agreed that it'd be best if we all kept an eye on them, and also those two new kids, Felix and Bridgette, they've known Marinette for years and might have been brainwashed along with Alix and Marinette. We also agreed not to even mention it to them.

Marinette's pov:

"Hey girl! Where were on Saturday?! You missed the heist!" Alya asks as Alix and I walk up. I rubs my neck ruefully. "Sorry Alya I was really busy with one of my new designs." By now we have joined up with Nino, Adrien and Kim, and KIm asks, "Alix where were you on Saturday!? It was so awesome!" Alix starts to freak out, we haven't really gone over how to lie to everyone yet. But she does manage to say that she had lost track of time rollerskating and that her phone was dead. They seem to believe it, but something is off. Maybe it's the way they looked at each other as we head to the classroom, like they know we were lying before we even spoke, but whatever it is it rubs me the wrong way.

This time skip is brought to you by Chloe Bourgeois! (No it's not!)

It's Lunch and I know something's up, Alix, Kim, Nino, and Adrien have been sticking to Alix, Felix, Bridgette, and I like glue! We've tried to get answers out of them but they won't budge. If we can't get answers from them by the end of the day, Ladybug will have to do some investigating.

I really don't want to resort to spying on them through Ladybug but I'm really worried. What if AKUMA got to them? That's it tonight Ladybug is going to find out what's going on.

No one's pov:

Time - After School.

"Mom, Dad I need to talk to you." Marinette said as soon as the bakery was closed. "What is it Marinette?" Sabine asked slightly concerned. "I need to leave for a few days, to check on something. I was hoping that you could call em in sick as school so that I don't get in too much trouble." Tom and Sabine looked at each other. They had both learned that when she said 'check on something' she meant Miraculous business. "Okay, just be careful." her father told her as he gave her a bear hug. They exchanged goodbyes as she stood at the door. "I should be back within a week if something changes and I have to stay longer I'll find a way to contact you." She said as her mother gave her one more hug. As she left, Tom and Sabine just couldn't shake the feeling that it would be more than a week before they saw their daughter again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

I'm having serious writers block at the moment so I'm surprised I even managed this!

So see ya next time!