Splitting Up

This is going to be interesting!😈

I own nothing!

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's Pov:

Hawk Moth slammed the phone down, angrily. "Those idiots are ruining everything!" With an angry yell, he called in Antibug and Chat Blanc. "You're both going on a trip. Antibug, you're going to Rome. Blanc, you're going to London. The thorn in my side has decided to try and go after the postings we have in both of them. You are going to go there and destroy it."

Antibug grinned as she bowed and headed out, to pack her things. Chat Blanc, however, didn't move. In fact, he stood up straighter and said, "No."

"What was that."

"I said no. I'm not leaving Paris."

"You will do as I say."

"Ladybug isn't in London, so neither am I." Then he smirked, "If you want this thing in London dealt with, then do it yourself."

With that Chat Blanc walked out of the room, as Hawk Moth ranted behind him.

When Blanc was gone, Hawk Moth raved and plotted. He would get that boy to London and have him deal with the problem there.

Suddenly, Hawk Moth knew what he had to do.

A few days later, Hawk Moth once again called in Chat Blanc. "I'm still not leaving Paris."

"Not even for your precious Marinette?"

"What does she have to do with this?"

"My men have reported seeing someone that fits her description walking around London. It's possible she managed to escape them and fled to London."

Hawk Moth hadn't even finished speaking when Blanc was out of the room and packing his things.

That boy was so easy to manipulate, it was sad. Hawk Moth loved it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

See you next time!