Chapter 2: Still Single

Olivia's POV...
Today is Thursday my mum is trying on her wedding dress I'm so excited it's finally finished this week has been amazing but I've realised I need to get a boyfriend or something my Life is starting to get lonely even though I have my family and Katie I don't really have anyone to hang with when I'm lonely or need someone to hug at night that may sound cheesy but I've been single now for nearly 3 years my mum shouted Liv can I talk to you I walked through into the kitchen I said what's up she said I heard you talking to yourself I said no I was just thinking about me getting a boyfriend my mum said will you do me a favour I said what she said wait till after my wedding I said mum it's not till another week she said please I said fine she hugged me and said come on then let's get this dress fitted I smiled and we drove to the shop..

Annabelles POV...
Aww Liv it's amazing I love it it was a white dress which was fitting at the top and puffed out at the bottom Olivia said mum are you having bridesmaids I said no I would have had to have too many Olivia laughed I said thanks guys I love it I said come on Olivia I'm taking you out for lunch since you holed me with the dress Olivia said really I said yeah I said Alicia and Alex are going to have to come Olivia said that's fine I said come on we drove home and we picked Alicia and Alex up and we went for a meal Alicia was laughing she is so cute bless her..

Olivia's POV...
I was putting photos of me and my little sister and brother on snapchat this is my private life on snapchat I only have followers on Instagram and Twitter Facebook is family and friends it was so cold outside I picked up Alicia and my mum picked up Alex and we all walked into the meal place we sat down and this little girl came up to me she said can I speak to you I said sure she grabbed my hand and she walked me over to my family her mum said hello my older daughter loves Geordie shore and she wants to meet you I said really she said yeah and her dad uncovered her eyes and she screamed I smiled and she gave me a hug I said happy birthday she said I can't believe it's you I smiled and I took some selfies with her on her phone I said shall I follow you on Instagram and Twitter she nodded whilst crying I followed her and she posted the pictures of us I said have a great day she said will you have a long shot with me I said sure and her mum took a picture of us both I said wait one minute I've got something for you I ran to my bag and I got a MAC gift bag out of my bag and my personal phone case and jumpsuit and I said here it's a birthday present from me she opened it and cried more she gave me another hug and said thank you I said your very welcome and her little sister gave me another hug I said I've got to go guys see ya her mum said thank you..

I sat down with my family and I looked on my phone the little girl had posted it on Twitter and Instagram it was a lovely message I liked it and shared it on my Instagram and twitter I said sorry about that mum she is its fine my daughter is a super star I laughed and we all ate our food..

Edwards POV...
Annabelle Alicia Alicia and Olivia walked through the door I said where have you been Annabelle said to look at my wedding dress and then I took Olivia Alicia and Alex for a meal he said oh right Annabelle said is that ok I said yeah and Olivia laughed..

Olivia's POV...
I had a great day today tomorrow is Friday it's the preparation day for the wedding we are getting the stuff ready I'm going to collect Alicia's dress and Alex's suit and my mums wedding dress and bringing them home to put in my wardrobe then I'm getting my dress to put in my wardrobe too I went in the shower plaited my hair and got in bed the time is half 10 time for me to go to sleep I closed my eyes I'm looking forward to tomorrow...

Sorry it's short xxx

I hope your enjoying the book so far keep reading to see what happens...