Chapter 13: Scott Ive missed you too

Olivia's POV..
Me and Scott were laughing and messing around he said I've missed you liv I said you too Scott but what happened between us was all my fault I said Scott stop their we were both to blame what happened I left the house and we didn't think it would work and then you met Chantelle when you came back but James he hasn't got anyone at all Scott said me and Chantelle tried and it didn't work I said yeah but you are still classed as a couple Scott said good point and we both laughed..

Scott's POV...
One thing that you may have seen on TV is when I was talking to Aaron about my feelings Olivia nodded she said Scott I understand that you like me still but I like James a lot and still with you it's different yes I've missed you and deep down in my heart I do love you I said aww liv and she said me and James had something special I said liv I don't want to hear it all I want to know is that we are ok and that you don't hate me Olivia stood up and said give me a cuddle and no I don't hate you I gave her big hug and picked her up she said Scott Scott put me down she laughed we walked back into the venue many people have left now Olivia's mum and dad have left now..

James's POV..
Olivia and Scott came back from their chat and Olivia walked over to me and hugged me I said hello she looked up at me and smiled and said hey I laughed and Holly said shall we go to the next club we all said yeah why not I looked down at Olivia who was on her phone whilst hugging me I said liv are you sure your alright she said I need to talk to you when we get to the club I said yeah yeah anything sure..

Olivia's POV..
I need to tell James how much I love him and I want to be with him again I said to my mum mum I'm going with the Geordie family out to the next club she said alright me and Edward will leave here later I said alright and we will left..

Scotts POV..
I know I've had a conversation with Olivia but things still stay the same I watched her and James laugh and hold hands why did this have to happen to me out of anyone in the family why me why not Gary or Kyle or even Aaron they are lucky they have got the girls they want and the girls that they like I guess if I got to know Chantelle then things might change I don't know I'm going to try and get to know Chantelle...

Chantelle's POV..
Scott came over to me in the club I said hello stranger he said hiya and kissed me I said Scott what are you doing he said I want to try things out with you if you will let me I nodded and we hugged and kissed everyone cheered and clapped we all walked into the club and it's time to get mortal..

Hollys POV..
Well I think it's safe to say that Olivia and James are back on track I looked over to see Olivia sat on James's knee and they were kissing Olivia looks so happy bless her it's a shame that she isn't part of the house anymore or even the seasons..

Olivia's POV...
I wouldn't stop kissing James he said will you come back to the house I said I don't know James it's a lot to ask I will have to think about I'm sorry he said it's fine don't worry and he kissed me again..