Chapter 12: Hello James ?

James's POV..
Olivia looks amazing she looks so pretty I can't believe it's her she is has changed so much I didn't even recognise her Gary kept saying my name but all I could think about was the day where me and Olivia ended it and I left the house and the fact that she got with Scott then she left the house and I came back and Olivia wasn't their and my heart sunk and i got hurt even more because I found out about her and Scott I couldn't get over that but it made me realise how much I liked Olivia I looked at Gary and I said Gary please may I talk to Olivia by myself Olivia stood up she said James I said please just one quick chat please Gary said sure and he walked away to the rest of the Geordie crew..

Gary's POV...
I walked over to Holly Charlotte Scott Kyle I said hello guys Holly said where's James and where's Olivia I said they are talking to each other Charlotte said lets get them back together I looked at Scott he didn't look happy I said Scott you alright mate he said yeah I'm fine and he went to sit down holly followed him..

Hollys POV..
I sat down next to Scott I said what's up he said it's about liv and James it made me realise how much I like liv still I said Scott don't start this again you've got Chantelle your lucky Chantelle is amazing and you know that James doesn't have anyone in the house he is all by himself Scott said I know that but if I see Olivia again my feelings were start again I said well your just going to have to control yourself he laughed and said me gee sorting out things wow have you even met me I get what I want holly I said Scott you can't do that to James he would never do that to you you can't Scott said I can't help myself..

Olivia's POV..
Haha James stop you can't make me laugh that's cheating James said what are you on about cheating I said I don't know and laughed again he said would you like another drink he looked down at me as he stood up I said go on then why not he laughed and ran to the bar he came back with a vodka and lemonade and a vodka and cherry and he sat down next to me this time I smiled at him he said liv I'm really sorry for what happened I said James don't start this please let's just enjoy this moment that we have got James smiled and said I just want you to know how sorry I am I said I understand James I really do I never hated you in the first place..

Scott's POV...
Holly was watching me as I sat and drank some drinks Charlotte said Scott you alright I said I need to see Olivia Charlotte said go then go I smiled and I got up out of my seat and I walked over to wear James and Olivia were sat and they were laughing Olivia looked up at me she said Scott and smiled..

James's POV...
Olivia was looking at Scott I said what's going on here Scott said I wanted to come and say hello to you I said well me and Olivia are talking Scott says I'm sorry but I had to see Olivia Olivia stood up and said really I said Scott why are you doing this Olivia looked at me and Scott hugged Olivia and they were laughing everyone came over and said what's going on I said their is not point in asking what is going on Scott likes Olivia again and I've lost my chance..

Scott's POV..
Olivia please may I talk to you Olivia said sure and she took my hand and we walked away everyone said Scott what are you doing Scott Scott.

Hollys POV...
I turned to James who's faced had dropped I said hey James it's alright liv will make the choice of who she likes the most no one can change her mind and she told me she still likes you he said really I said yeah and he laughed and we all cheered I said come on guys that's go out to the club Gary said we have to wait for Olivia and Scott I said well let's have some drinks here first we all said yeah..

Scott's POV...
Me and Olivia sat outside and we had a conversation about things and about life she seemed really off I said Olivia are you ok and she laughed and said yeah yeah I said good..