Chapter 3: Family Wedding Preperation

Olivia's POV...
Finally some time off work today, I'm getting my dress my mums wedding dress Alicia's dress and Alex's suite and I'm finding a cake to order and the decoration for the wedding and I'm going the venue in central London to organise what the place will look like I got changed into grey leggings a white top a cream bomber jacket and white timberlands I'm ready for a busy day I put my hair in a ponytail I put my sunglasses on my head and I walked downstairs and I kissed Alicia and Alex and I got into my car and drove to the place where I'm getting my mums wedding dress and where I've been making it for the past month I parked up and Chris came out with it in his hands I said thank you he said your welcome I laid it on the back seats it was in a plastic long bag it was huge it was really long I picked up my mums shoes and put them in the boot I locked up the car I covered the dress and I walked to the shoe store I got some white heels and I got Alicia some little white shoes and Alex some suite shoes and I went back to my car and put them away then I walked into the shop next door to where my mums dress was made and I got my dress which was white with a floral pattern on and I laid my dress on top of my mums I got back in my car and drove to the store where I'm getting Alicia's and Alex's outfit from its called little designers I got Alicia a dress with black straps and white flowers all over it and I got Alex a shirt black trousers and a suite jacket with a bow tie I put them in the boot and I drove to the cake store icing chef and I ordered a 6 tier cake with white on it and beads and flowers it would be ready next Friday which is good the wedding is on Saturday...

Nearly done I have ordered the car it is going to turn up at the venue at 4 o clock to take them to the party/reception after I've got the decoration sorted for the party after I drove to the church and I told them the design and I dropped of all the lights and cloth and flowers and they said it would be ready for Friday night that wedding is Saturday and the last thing I needed is the ring boxes I parked up outside my work office I ran to the jewellery shop I showed the women the rings and she said ahh the boxes for them I said yeah and she gave them me I said thank you I put them in my handbag I ran back to my car and drove home I'm so tired but I'm going to the gym..

Edwards POV...
Olivia is taking me and Annabelle to see the church and the venue for the after party we parked up I held Annabelles hand and we walked into the church Olivia showed us the decoration and we love it Olivia said let me show the venue it's even nicer Annabelle laughed we drove about half an hour and the venue was amazing it was club lights but then wedding like as well it was amazing me and Annabelle couldn't be any happier..

Sorry it's short guys the next few chapters will be longer I promise xxx

I hope your enjoying the book please keep reading....