Chapter 6: Work !!

Tuesday morning...
Olivia's POV...
My alarm went off at 6 I got out of bed got my bag did my makeup and hair and changed into leggings and a top today was my bikini shoot I ran downstairs got in the car and drove to Victoria secret head quarters in London I buzzed and said Olivia Smith they said come on up I walked up in and Chelsea was their I said hello she said hey up girl you ready to do this I said yeah I changed into my first bikini it was white with a green and pink kimono I said ready and I took about 9 shots the woman said very nice now try on the next one I took a drink the next one was a dark blue it was very nice actually I took another 9 shots ..

The women said these are going amazing well done well done Chelsea winked at me she said come on next the woman said don't rush her I smiled I changed into a black bikini which had a hole in the middle it was nice actually and I took another 9 shots the woman said to me your doing excellent well done great fabulous I laughed she said  next and I changed into a pink bikini it was really nice and I did some more shots who wouldn't like being a model it's amazing..

Finally I'm done with all the bikinis its diner time now I drove to tiffanys diner and had a sandwich and coffee I brushed my teeth and took all my makeup off and drove to MAC head quarters I parked up outside and Chelsea was already there she sailed her card and we walked upstairs the woman said you must be Olivia smith I said correct she said today we are going to do 4 makeup shoots I said fine by me she said the first one is very dark colours like dark red dark maroon I so as very nice..

Chelsea's POV...
The time is going so quick Olivia has done amazing today I said well done Olivia your doing great she smiled at me I got my money that Victoria secret gave me they gave me two million I give half to what I earn to Olivia I placed the one million check in her purse and I told her she said thank you and I got myself a drink to watch Olivia do they rest of her shoots I'm looking forward to meeting Olivia's family at the wedding I know her mum Annabelle is a model too she works for one of my colleagues Rachel I said Olivia are you done she said yeah and she came out with makeup done I said wow she laughed the manager gave me 1 million and Olivia 2 and Olivia said I'm going straight to the bank I laughed..

Olivia's POV...
Today has been so busy I just want to go home and get changed and watch season 11 of Geordie shore season 12 starts in September I parked up outside the bank and caused in the two cheques from work today I gave half to Katie I gave her 500 thousand and I went home I got a text from Katie saying thanks and I'm amazing I laughed I opened the gates for my house and I parked in my spot Alicia ran out to my car I said hello as I opened the car door I said what are you doing outside she said I'm with daddy he is cleaning his car I said oh Edward said hello Liv I said hi and I picked up Alicia and walked inside my mum said Olivia is that you I said yeah mum she said hi how did it go I said yeah it went great I got 3 million it's all in my bank she said great and hugged me I said I'm just going to get changed..

I walked upstairs put my phone on charge had a shower and changed into my PINK tracksuit I put my hair in plaits I can't wait till tomorrow I've got another assignment  for topshop I put my bag by the door I walked downstairs into the spare living room I got a smoothie and sat and watched Geordie shore watching the seasons brings back memories but I haven't seen season 11 at all only 4 episodes I've got 7 more to go then I can watch season 12 when it starts its going to be live they are videoing the house while they are living in it normally they are prerecorded this time it isn't and it starts 12th of September. I watched two more episodes and no way James and Scott had an argument about me James still likes me great I thought he would have been over me by now oh well I won't see them again anyway my time as a Geordie is over..

Geordie House...

Charlottes POV...
Today is Wednesday we aren't videoing this week the wedding isn't being videoed as it is work it's what we get paid for I walked into the house to see Gary Holly Kyle Marnie Aaron and Nathan I said where's Chantelle Scott James and Chloe Gary said they are on their way I said what's going on Holly said well we have decided that we are all going to stay in the house till Monday I said so we will be in it on the night of the wedding Holly said yeah I said great and the door opened and in came Chantelle Scott Chloe James and Chloe shouted here are my raggies I laughed James still looks down so me and Holly have decided to have a chat with James I said James come with me and we went outside..