Chapter 8: Wedding Day !!

Olivia's POV...
We are ready my hair my mums hair and Alicia's hair looks amazing and our makeup I heard a beep outside I said come on mum it's the car she said ooh I want to see if I laughed and we walked through the lobby of the hotel and the car was waiting outside my mum said wow I love it I said don't cry your makeup will run we both laughed we both got in the car Alicia sat on my knee she is being really clingy today which isn't like her maybe because it's a really hectic day we parked up at the church and I got the back of my mums dress and Alicia walked in front with the flowers everyone in our family was here

Mums sister Hannah her husband Adam and two kids Hollie and Lily
Mums brother Adrian wife Lucy and two kids Robbie and Elissia
Edwards brother Jacob wife Alice and two daughters Ellie and Natalie
Edwards sister Rosalie husband Edmund and two sons Luke and Tom
Mums mum and dad grandma Janice and granpa Alan
Edwards mum and dad Nan esme and grandpa Carlisle
All my mums work friends
All Edwards work mates
Edwards best mate Chris
Mums best mate Jemma
My manager Chelsea and her daughter Alisha
My mums manager trisha her husband Dean and her son Oliver
My best mate Katie and her boyfriend Ashley

The whole church aisle were full I walked down the aisle behind my mum holding her dress and my granpa Alan was linked arms with my mum this day is going amazing..

Me and Alicia sat down Alicia sat on my knee Alex sat next to me and we all watched my mum and Edward read out their vows and put the rings on each other's finger..

Annabelles POV...
You may kiss the bride Edward kissed me and everyone clapped and cheered I looked over at Olivia she was crying I walked over to her I got her hand and I she stood up I said everyone this is my daughter she organised the whole thing Olivia looked at me and smiled and she gave me a massive hug Alicia and Alex ran up to the front I picked up Alex and Olivia picked up Alicia and everyone walked out of the church to take pictures the pictures looked amazing I had them all ordered Chelsea and trisha came over and Chelsea said I'm going to get your daughter to model wedding dresses I started laughing and trisha said I'm getting you too as well I looked at Olivia and she smiled Olivia walked down the path and said right everyone a family in each taxi to the venue me and Edward got in the wedding car Olivia went in the next taxi with Alicia Alex grandpa Alan and grandma Janice and Edwards mum esme and dad Carlisle and everyone else went in the taxis behind..

Olivia's POV...
I was the one who turned up first at the wedding venue I parked up and I stood outside the venue and everyone was walking in I told them what table they were sitting at Alicia was holding my hand my mum and Edward were the last people to enter the venue she said aww it's lovely Olivia I smiled and the manger grabbed my attention I said yeah she said the waitresses are coming at 1 I said yeah that's fine that's the time I told you to let them be here because the food doesn't come 1 he said oh right I laughed my mum grabbed my arm she said can you come and get changed with me I said sure I changed into a play suit which was white trousers with a pink top and heels I changed Alicia into a little play suit and Alex into a little suite and my mum changed into a white long dress with black heels I said better she said yeah I folded up her dress and put it in one of the gift bags we had a gift table that was filling up quick some people have gone home to get changed..

Edwards POV..
I changed I saw Olivia Annabelle Alicia and Alex all sat at a table I waked over to them I said I wondered where you were Annabelle said lets go and mingle Alex said mummy can I come I said come on I held Alex's hand and we walked round to see everyone I said Alicia are you coming she shook her head and stayed sat on Olivia's knee with grandpa and grandma and nan and granpa..

Olivia's POV...
So granpa how are you he said I'm good love how you doing my auntie Hannah came over and sat in front of me she said hey I said hi she said how are you and the modelling going I said really well she said is that the end of you in Geordie shore now I said yeah she said aww why I said because my modelling career has took over my whole life Hannah said oh Katie came over I said ahh finally it took you a long time to get changed she laughed she said shh and she sat down next to me auntie Hannah said I will see you later babs I said see ya and she walked away Katie said wanna get a drink I said yeah I looked down at Alicia I said you stay with grandma while Livvy gets a drink she shook her hand I picked her up and she cried I said what do you want she held her hand up I took it and I walked to the bar..

Katie's POV...
Wow the queue is so long Alicia went running to Edward as he came over to me and Olivia he said liv do you want me to buy you a drink she said no I'm alright thanks and Edward walked away with Alicia in his arms I said Olivia look who it is no way !!

Gary's POV..
The Geordies are here we all got out of the mini bus in our wedding outfits and the manager said behave it's a big family in there I looked in and said no kidding the manager said girls first I want you to take drinks round and boys you go in after and take food round I said alright I said good luck girls and they all walked in..

Hollys POV..
Me Charlotte marnie Chloe Sophie Chantelle all walked through the door and we walked through the back and we all got a tray of drinks and we came out and we walked round offering drinks..

Olivia's POV...
What in the world are they doing here my family of Geordies my auntie Hannah came up to me she said Olivia I said shh please I don't want them to know its me she said why I said please Han just keep it quiet for me please Chloe walked past and smiled at me I smiled back..

Chloe's POV..
I recognise her from somewhere where do I know her from ?? I walked over to Charlotte and Holly I said hey guys that girl over their looks familiar holly said where and the boys came over to the girls Holly said shut up Chloe I smiled and Nathan was walking round..

Hollys POV..
What in the world was Chloe on about that a girl looks familiar their are millions of girls in here wait wait no way I saw a girl turn round with a little girl crying in her arms is that... OLIVIA !! everyone turned to me and everyone went back to talking I put my tray down and I walked over to this girl in the queue if it is her omg she has changed in two years I tapped a girl on the shoulder she turned round..

Katie's POV...
Yeah holly said oh she said Katie I said yeah she said is liv here I said yeah it's her mums and dads wedding holly said what I said yeah she said where is she I need to see my babs I said in the toilet with her little sister holly said is her little sister the girl she was holding I said yeah Holly said well give me a sign or something when she is by herself please I said I will do Holly said it's nice to see you Katie anyway..

Olivia's POV...
I came back from the toilet I said Katie who was you talking to she said Holly I said Katie why it's going to be so upsetting and I'm going to be too happy to see my Geordie family again I said I'm going to the bar Katie said let me come with Katie looked over at someone..

Hollys POV...
I smiled at Katie and as I was walking up to liv she looks so different she has lost weight and everything she turned round and swished her hair I said hi babs its me..

Charlottes POV..
Hey gaz where's Holly gone he said I don't know I said I wonder where she is ??