Chapter 5: Work up to Wedding

Olivia's POV...
Today is Monday its 4 days till the wedding everyone is excited even more now my mum can't wait to wear her dress the pressure is getting more and more now I feel the day coming up its more work on me it makes me realise that my mum and Edward are actually getting married and my family is beginning to grow today I haven't got much to do I've got the invitations to hand out to the post office and I'm going to check on the cake and do some shopping for the final pieces I am working Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday and Friday we staying in the hotel that is next to the church...

I got up and changed into a white shirt with a grey jumper with black jeans and are air forces I curled my hair got my phone and my bag and walked downstairs I picked up my car keys and my mum said Liv what you doing I said I need too go and drop the invitations off and check on the cake and get some final decorations she said would you mind taking Alicia I said just Alicia she said yeah please I said sure and Alicia came running in the hallway with a dress on and little boots I said come on I got her car seat out of mums car and we drove to the post office..

We got to the cake shop and I picked Alicia up and we walked in dot said hello love I said hi how's the cake coming on she said do you want to have a look I said yeah please and we walked through the back and wow it was amazing Alicia said wow I said is it vanilla she cut a slither off the edge and I said hmm that's nice Alicia said let me try and I gave Alicia a tiny bit she said hmm I laughed and my phone was ringing I said thanks and answered the phone it was my manager Chelsea I said hello she said can you come and see me its your assignment for tomorrow I said I've got my little sister with me she said so I want to meet her I said alright and I drove into the city centre to the modelling agency I parked up in my spot I swiped my card and went in the lift up to Chelsea's office Alicia said where are we going I said to see sisters manager she said ooh..

Chelsea's POV...
Someone knocked on the door I said enter it was Olivia I said hiya she said hi I said how are you and how is little Alicia Alicia smiled at me Olivia said I'm really busy with my mums wedding I said oh great Olivia said that reminds me I've got an invitation for you I said aww thank you I said I've asked you to come and see me because I've got an assignment for you tomorrow we booked it many months ago Olivia said remind me please I said sure I opened her files I said you've got a Victoria secret bikini shoot and a Mac makeup shoot at MAC Olivia said great Olivia said have I got any Wednesday I said yeah you've got a top shop summer shot all day Olivia said what about Thursday I said yeah a party dress shoot for house of Fraser I said great she said I will see you on Saturday at the wedding..

Olivia's POV..
I hugged Chelsea and left Alicia hugged me and we left I'm going home to pack my bikinis to take with my from Victoria secret for tomorrow Chelsea gave them me today and I got my clothes to take to top shop that had been delivered to Chelsea as well and the clothes for Thursday house of Fraser Chelsea has given me them too clothes they wanted me to wear I packed all three bags and I went to bed roll on tomorrow my bikini shoot at Victoria secret I've curled my hair..