Chapter 4: Geordie Work Time

James
Scott
Aaron
Kyle
Gary
Nathan
Charlotte
Holly
Chloe
Marnie
Sophie
Chantelle

James's POV...
Why aye we've got mail guys everyone ran downstairs Holly said come on what is it I read out a letter

Dear, Geordies
You've got another job a week on Saturday I want you all to dress to your best as you are helping out at the smiths wedding I need you to be at the London central church at half 12 please and don't be late !!

Lots of love Anna xoxo

Everyone screamed and Scott said I'm buzzing Charlotte said girls it's time to go shopping for new outfits Marnie said why not and all the girls left the house Gary said James can I talk to you outside I said sure mate and we sat outside he said have you thought anymore about what you said at the end of season 10 I said what you mean about Olivia Gary said yeah I said mate I can never get her out of my head but it's never going to happen I don't even know what she looks like now it's been nearly 3 years since I haven't seen her and I don't know what I would do if I did Gary said well mate you've got all the Geordie family and we will all stick up for you whatever happens I said cheers Scott came outside and said everything alright I said yeah mate just talking to gaz about Olivia Scott said don't get me started on Olivia I remember her like the back of my hand we had something special I said what do you mean Gary said when you left after about year in the beginning of season 9 Scott asked Olivia out and they dated for the rest of season 9 then Olivia left and Scott wasn't the same until we started videoing season 10..

Scott's POV...
James looked at me and said why didn't you tell me I said James I didn't think I needed to James said what happened to brothers mate I said James he got up and punched me he said you know how I felt about Olivia and I left because of family I came back for Olivia I told you that you couldn't keep your hands to yourself could you I said James mate it wasn't like that he said no keep it to yourself he kicked the plant pot and walked into the house I looked at Gary he said ahh mate I said what and I walked into the shag pad and laid on the bed what the hell is happening to us..

Charlottes POV ...
Me and the girls and Nathan came back we have all got something for the wedding next Saturday we all can't wait Gary came in from outside he came over to me and hugged and kissed me I said you alright he said can we all sit down please this means not good news I said where's James and Scott Gary said they are here they've just had a fight everyone's mouths opened and everyone said why Gary said they were fighting over Olivia me and holly looked at each other and said why is she coming back Gary said no James wanted to talk to me about Olivia and Scott heard and obviously James never knew about Scott and Olivia so he has just found out and he hit Scott for not telling him Holly said where are they now Gary said James is upstairs Scott is in the shag pad I said get them here James came out of the room and he came down he said I don't want to fall out with Scott we are all family Scott came in and James and Scott shook hands we all cheered and Holly said time to get ready and get drunk tonight everyone cheered..

Marnies POV...
Everyone is in the club holly and Kyle are dancing Charlotte and Gary are kissing Sophie and Chloe are dancing Nathan is dancing Aaron is making me laugh Chantelle and Scott are dancing and James is drinking with Nathan and dancing well if you want to call it that Aaron kissed me and everyone shouted why aye and we all shouted family and we all went back to the house me and Aaron went to bed so did Charlotte and Gary Kyle and Holly..

Nathan's POV...
Me and Chloe are such good friends I went to bed and so did Chloe Scott went to bed and James did and Sophie and Chantelle went to get in bed with Scott I smiled and fell asleep roll on next Saturday it will bring the Geordie family together at a wedding..

Hollys POV...
Today is Sunday everyone has decided to go home we don't have to be in the house when it's not being videoed me Charlotte and Marnie are going back to Newcastle and everyone else is going to Leeds or Nottingham we all said bye to each other I said see you next Saturday at the wedding..

Charlottes POV...
I kissed Gary and he hugged me tight he said you best look banging next Saturday I laughed and said don't I always we all drove home time to sleep now till next Saturday as its going to be amazing..

Olivia's POV...
I'm so tired this weekend has been so busy Alicia has had a dancing competition and we are trying to sort out my mums wedding it's not far away now Edward walked in and said for everything you have done me and your mum have Given you one thousand pound it may not make a difference in your bank I laughed and hugged him and said thanks I walked downstairs I said thanks mum she hugged me back and said its ok love you earnt I said just wait till the actual day we screamed and I hugged her again Alicia joined in and Alex my family are amazing I'm so lucky to have such a loving family..