Chapter 9: AHH !!

Olivia's POV...
I can't believe it I'm actually seeing my babs again Holly is in the same room as me I hugged her so tight she says you need to come back I said Holly let me get you a drink and I will sit with you Katie said liv I will see you in later I couldn't stop looking at Holly her and Charlotte were like my sister in the house we were in it from the start three girls together I gave Holly a vodka and lemonade and we sat down she swished her hair she looked amazing I said you look amazing by the way she said so do you the house can't recognise you you've lost weight and your hair has grown I laughed I said Holly can you do me a favour she said anything babs I said don't tell anyone I'm here holly said why I said because my life has changed and it's my mum and step dads wedding and I don't want to make a scene she said I've got to tell Charlotte I said Charlotte will find me you know what she is like I said please she said fine..

Gary's POV..
Work is going fine James and Scott are getting on and everyone is having a great time work is suitable and no one is getting drunk Holly is coming back over I said where have you been Holly said I've been to the toilet and I stopped to talk to Kyle on the way back I said come on Family lets get this job done and head to the club we all laughed..

Charlottes POV...
Holly said Charlotte can I borrow you I said sure and she grabbed my hand I said Holly what's going on she said liv here I said WHAT!! holly said shh shh I said sorry she said Olivia's mum dad are getting married she is sat at the very back table I said I want to see my babs Holly said follow me we walked to the bar and luckily no one was around Holly said liv and she turned round I said ahh it's really you she screamed quietly and hugged me so tight I wouldn't let go I said it's been two years you bitch and we laughed liv said I can't believe it's you either Holly said lets have another drink and have a catch up I said yah yah Holly and Olivia laughed..

Olivia's POV...
We all sat down away from the party I said so girls how are things Holly said different without you I said guys Charlotte said no she is being honest without you in the girls bedroom we miss our sister I said who's in the house now Charlotte said Gary Aaron Scott James Nathan Kyle Chloe marnie Chantelle Sophie and Holly i said aww cool nearly the family them who's Sophie Holly said she is new I said nice she has taken my spot I said has Scott met someone new Holly said well yes and no when you left he got close with Chantelle but hasn't asked her out yet I said what about James Charlotte said don't get us started he talks to Gary about you all the time it's all he thinks about I said really Holly nodded I said I moved on straight away Holly said he came back for you he said he tried to move on but he couldn't do it I smiled Charlotte said why don't you want anyone to know you are here I said because it's my mums wedding and I'm in charge I don't want to make a scene with the Geordie family Charlotte said good point I said I love my girls we all laughed and hugged I said if I bump into Gary or anyone I will talk to them..

Annabelles POV...
Everything was going amazing all the kids have gone home it's just adults most of my work friends all Edwards work friends some family everyone is drinking and dancing I saw Olivia sat at a table with Katie I said come on girls Olivia and Katie started dancing Edward was joining in as well haha..

Hollys POV..
Olivia was dancing her dancing doesn't change still bad Gary said hey holl is that liv I said no it just looks like her Gary said oh right Charlotte winked at me and we all sat down and had drinks soon we will get up dance why not..

Olivia's POV...
I was dancing and oh no here they all come all the Geordie family were dancing near me I bumped into Gary he stared at me I said yeah he said it is you I said Gary please don't make a fuss he walked away I smiled he listened to me but he went over to James I said oh crap I picked up my dress and ran into the girls toilet what in the world was he thinking I can't see James I can't things have changed..

I heard someone come into the toilet I said who is it Charlotte and Holly said its us I said I can't go back out their holly said why I said Gary saw me and he went over to James Charlotte said what I said yeah James can't see me I want to see Scott first and talk things through with Scott he was my best friend/ boyfriend before I left the show I really didn't want any of you to notice me and that's not in a bad way I've changed I'm not the person I was before I don't go out drinking anymore I'm not the person I was before Holly said that doesn't matter me and Charlotte love you for the way you are and who you are we will just get you back to the normal Olivia we know once you may come back into the house..

Holly I'm telling you my whole life has changed nothing is the same I've got a baby brother and sister now and I am a model and my whole life has changed holly said don't do this liv cone on I said holly I can't see James or Scott again it will make everything different..

Hollys POV...
Olivia said I'm going back out their but if James says is Olivia here please say no I said alright liv you have my word I hugged liv and me and Charlotte walked out of the toilet and Olivia followed James came over to me he said where were you I said me and Charlotte were touching up in toilet James laughed he said Gary said Olivia is here please tell me the truth I said James she isn't...