Chapter 16: The Day is finally here

Charlotte Gary
Holly Kyle
Aaron Marnie
Sophie
Nathan and Chloe
James
Scott and Chantelle

They are all in the house and so excited to start season 12 Charlotte and Holly talk about how they wondering why Olivia hasn't come back Charlotte said where is Olivia I thought she would come back after what happened with James..

James's POV..
Gary looked at me I said I haven't spoken to her all week and she isn't answering her phone Gary said we know liv hopefully she will come we all cheered and said lets start season 12 the video cameras were rolling and everyone was cleaning the house that's what everyone does when the season starts..

Olivia's POV...
I am coming back to the house but I've got to speak to my manger and I'm making it a surprise I packed my bags and I got in my car I drove to my model agency Chelsea said hi I said I'm quitting she said what why I said because I'm going back to Geordie shore she said congrats girl we can't force you to say but just don't make a bad reputation of yourself I said no I won't she hugged me and I drove to the Geordie shore house here I go back in the house they are videoing for the next month..

Charlottes POV..
The house was clean the cameras were everywhere today everyone is outside having a bbq enjoying the sun and the cameras are rolling we are going out tonight it will feel weird without liv with us..

Hey guys sorry it's short I'm finishing this story and starting a new one soon..