Chapter 14:Back to the house

Charlotte Marnie Holly Chantelle Chloe and Sophie all show Olivia the house as everyone is drunk and can't really move all the girls go to bed and the boys are talking about the girls Aaron says he still likes Marnie and Scott says he likes Chantelle still but he likes Olivia again Nathan says him and Chloe are best mates and Gary says him and Charlotte may be back on and Kyle talks about him and Holly are still dating and James explains to the boys how he really feels about Olivia..

Hollys POV...
Yeah woohoo that was amazing we all walked back into the house me and Olivia were singing everyone was drunk all the girls said night boys and all the girls went upstairs Olivia went into her bed I went in my bed and all the girls slept nice and peacefully..

Olivia's POV...
I heard someone open the girls room door I heard someone say liv are you awake I said who is it James said its me I smiled and said shh come on he had shorts on and no top I smiled and he got in next to me I wrapped my leg around him and my arm he kissed my head and we fell asleep..

Hollys POV..
Morning Geordies everyone was stretching and yawning I looked over and Olivia's bed to see her and James cuddling I said why aye Olivia said shut up holly I laughed me Marnie Charlotte Chantelle Chloe all went downstairs..

Gary's POV...
All the boys woke up I said where's James gone all the boys walked into Olivia's room to see Olivia laid on top of me James and they were talking I said why aye James said we will be down in a minute I said alright I shut the door and all the boys shouted we've got James and Olivia back Scott said and I've got Chantelle and him and Chantelle walked back in the house from shag pad everyone was preparing breakfast..

James's POV..
Liv she nodded I said will you do me the honour of coming to the coffee shop with me today and talk things through she said sure I smiled and she kissed me and got up I got up too and we walked downstairs Gary said why aye and we all cheered and shouted Gary said James can I talk to you..

Gary's POV...
Me and James went outside it was warm today I said so mate what happened last night he said nothing me and liv just laid together It was nice actually and today we have decided that we are going to talk things through at the coffee shop I said mate try and talk her into coming for season 12 James said oh trust me I will I don't want to loose her again I slapped his shoulder and said come on mate lets get you ready for this date then he laughed..

Olivia's POV..
I changed into white ripped jeans a white top white sneakers and a long brown coat I got my bag and my phone and I walked downstairs Holly said woohoo look at our girl I laughed and I walked down the stairs I saw the door open from the boys room and wow James looked amazing in a tight blue long sleeved top black jeans and white trainers he walked down the stairs and kissed me and said ready I said alway we said bye to everyone..