Chapter 11: Gary !!

Olivia's POV...
The time is half 10 the party is amazing me and Katie have had a good time she went home about half an hour ago I'm dancing and someone grabbed my arm I turned round and it was Gary I said what are you doing he said I want to have a chat with you I said about what he said I just do I said alright we both got a drink and sat down Gary said I'm sorry about earlier liv I didn't tell James that you were here he said he thought he had seen you and Gary said I said he was seeing things Gary said why don't you want to see him again I said it's not that I don't want to see him again it's the fact that it's been so long it's been nearly three years and it just comes up now I said to Gary I said I would understand if Scott missed me because I left the house two years ago and I was with Scott but James why Gary said I understand but you should see the arguments that they have had about you I said really Gary said yeah James punched Scott because Scott told him about you and him I said ohh Gary said I think that's why he realises how much you mean to him and I think he took it out on Scott..

Hollys POV...
Wow Olivia's family party more than we do and no one can beat the Geordie family I wonder where Olivia is and Gary I can't see them anywhere I walked up to the corner of the room and Gary and Olivia were taking and Olivia was crying I said hey babs what's up and I sat down I looked at Gary and said what did you say he said I told her about Scott and James fighting over her I said anything else Gary said and how James still likes her I said Gary really he said what I said she doesn't want to know she is living her new life and nothing is going to change that..

Charlottes POV...
Where has Holly gone now I walked over to her the corner I said Holly Marnie Aaron Chloe Nathan and Chantelle have gone to the club down the road I said alright holly said alright we will meet them in a bit I looked at Olivia she was crying I said are you alright she nodded and wiped at her tears I said I'm always here to talk too and don't worry about James how about you have a conversation with him and see how it goes Gary said can you do that liv she shook her head holly said why Olivia said I like James still and its going to be so awkward..

Annabelles POV ...
I shouted where are my maids and two girls stood up I said dance with me and they laughed this wedding has been the best I wouldn't change it for the world me and Edward were dancing with my maids and waitors I was singing Edward was too..

Edwards POV...
I found Olivia I said liv thank you for everything this was amazing thank you for everything she said it's alright dad I said you called me dad she smiled and said is that alright I nodded and I hugged her tight I said your mum looks so happy and me and Olivia watched Annabelle dancing and we both laughed this boy came over and said let me buy you a drink I said are you Gary from the TV that Olivia went on Olivia said err no I said oh silly me and I walked over to my wife..

Gary's POV...
I said to liv what was that about she said I don't want my mum and Edward to know that the Geordie family were helping out as my mum knew how sad I was that I had to leave and I don't think she would like to have known that you were here on her wedding she didn't notice any of you anyway so that's good I said she is too drunk now Olivia laughed I gave her a hug and Charlotte came over and kissed me I said hello she says why aye and me and Olivia laughed I said do you think you would Olivia said to be honest I don't know I want too but my life has changed and I would have to drop everything and I wouldn't want it to be awkward between Scott and James Charlotte said they would have to get over it if they don't like it then tough we we are a family at the end of the day..

Scott's POV...
Who in the world is Gary and Charlotte talking to Holly said hey Scott come and dance I said why aye why not and I danced with holly and Kyle Kyle hadn't gone to the club yet we were all dancing and drinking it's amazing I love these lot aye aye I shouted even the bride and groom shouted it back a successful job is yet again..

Hollys POV...
Me Gary Holly and Scott are still here Olivia is I went to Olivia she said I'm going to go home I said aww why she said I need to calm down I'm still upset and I can't keep my head straight I said alright babs I'm sure we can meet up again Olivia smiled and hugged me she wouldn't let go and she cried on my shoulder I said don't do this she said I won't..

Charlottes POV...
I walked over to Olivia and Holly and Olivia was crying I said liv you alright she said I'm going home I said aww she said don't you start I laughed and hugged her tight Gary came over to me holly and Olivia he said where you going..

Olivia's POV...
Gary pulled me to one side he said liv don't go I said I can't keep my head straight Gary I'm sorry I need to get out of here it's half 11 already Gary said lightweight I said shut up he laughed and he hugged me and he kissed my cheek he said listen liv you can always contact me on Twitter as we've lost contact I said deal and we shook hands I said thanks for everything gaz and he said why aye I laughed..

James's POV...
I'm trying to look for Gary I heard someone laughing and I saw Gary that's it I'm not having it anymore I need to know who this girl is I walked over and Holly said what you doing James I said I'm going to see Gary she said you can't I said why she said please I said no I'm not having it..

Gary's POV...
Me and Olivia were having a laugh and someone walked round the corner and they said gaz you coming I said yeah I looked up to see James looking at me I stood up and said see you later liv James said liv ? I said ermm James moved me out of the way and Olivia was staring in the air and looking at James Holly came running over I said go go and James stood looking at me I said James James ?? Hello he was staring at Olivia...