little arguement (c.g.)

You and Carl were on a run, y'all came across a house. You and Carl went to go clear it, you were about to go in but Carl told you to stay back. He went in and checked down stairs, there were no walkers so he gave you a signal to come in. You walked in and went to check up stairs.

You went in a room that had Sam written on it, you opened the door and a walker grab your arm. You screamed, Carl came rushing up the stairs. He saw you an stab the walker in the head, the walker fell to the floor and you were shaking up. "What the hell y/n, be more careful"!! Carl yelled at you. "I'm sorry chill out". You said. "Chill out you could have died"!! He yelled again. "Don't you think I know that". You argued.

"Why the hell did you even come up here by yourself". He said angrily. "Because I can protect myself". You said. "It sure didn't look like it". Carl said. "Yeah, well how about I leave and you can do this shit by yourself". You said walking out the door. "What". Carl said grabbing your arm.

"What, so you can tell that I need you to protect me". You said annoyed. "No, so I can tell I'm sorry". He said hugging you. "Why should I forgive you". You said messing with him. "Because you love me". He said kissing your cheek. "Yeah you're right I do love you, but". You said teasing. "Come ooooooon". Carl said dragging the o. "Okay I forgive you". You said. "Good". He said kissing you.