break up(c.r/part one)

Your POV
Me and chandler had been arguing about the stupidest things lately, I'm starting to think he doesn't love me that much anymore.

Chandler was coming over today so we can watch movies and stuff. I heard a knock on the door, I got up to open it to see chandler. "Hey babe". I said kissing his cheek.

"Hey ready to some movies". Chandler said. "Yup". I said. Chandler and I wanted to watch two different movies, and he got a attitude. "Why can't we just watch goosebumps". Chandler said annoyed. "Because we saw a thousand times, and I want to watch expelled". I said.

"But I don't want to watch that movie". Chandler said. "And I don't want to watch your movie". I said back. "YOU ALWAYS DO THIS DUMB SHIT, THAT'S WHY I HATE BEING AROUND YOU SOMETIMES". Chandler shouted out of nowhere. I was taking back, then I spoke up. "Then don't be around me at all". I said calmly. "See you always get smart, and you always do dumb stuff". Chandler said.

"Then why are you even dating me". I said getting angry. "You know what y/n sense you feel that way, were done". Chandler said walking out the door. I couldn't hold it in anymore we just argued over a dumb movie. That's when I burst out crying.

I curled up in a ball on my couch and cried until I fell asleep.