I lost the kid prank

A/n: This is based of the prank from the ACE family.

Chandler's POV
"Hey guys, I know this is y/n's channel but I'm on here to prank her." I say with an fake evil laugh. "I'm going to be acting like I lost our four year old daughter Emma." I say once again.

"I have my friend Jake here with me, he is going to have Emma in his car while the prank is going on." I say into the camera. Y/n was making dinner. I told her Emma and I were going to get some extra stuff from the market.

"Hey sweetie I need you to get in the car with Jake okay." I told Emma. She shook her head and went into the car with him. I walked into the house to see y/n cooking. "Hey babe have you've seen Emma?" I asked.

"No I thought you took her with you." She said getting worried. "No I left her here." I said. "No you didn't, she would've came down to me if you did." She said starting to panic. "Emma, Emma." She said starting to call her. I played along and did the same thing.

A couple minutes went past and she started hyperventilating and crying. "Chandler where the fuck is my kid!" She almost screamed ate me. "Baby I don't know, I really don't." I said fake crying as well. She was about to call the police but I stopped her.

"It's a prank, it's just a prank." I said laughing. "Then where the fuck is my daughter." She scared obviously very angry. She's with Jake I'll go get her." I said walking out the door. I came back in with Emma and y/n ripped her from my arms and hugged her. "I'm sorry baby." I said but she ignored me.

Later on that night y/n finished dinner and we ate. She never left Emma's side. Eventually she stared talking to me again. I know she's gonna get my ass back.