Negan's mate

Your POV
After a long day of killing those chompers ( just came up with it) I went up to my trusty tree to go to sleep, but this annoying light won't leave me alone.

So I went down to see what it was, come to find out it was some good looking guy in a red scarf and a leather jacket. He had these innocent looking people lined up.

"Hey, I'm trying to sleep here and that annoying ass light is not helping." I said. Come to find out he had killed one of them already and he was about to kill so Korean guy but I saved his ass.

"Who in the holy hell are you?" The hot man asked. "First of all why are you killing these people?" I asked feeling bad for them. "They killed my people so I'm killing theirs." He said with a hot ass smirk.

"That's fair, but don't kill the Korean on, can't you see his wife right there." I said trying to save a life. "Okay I'll spare him, just for you pretty lady." He said with a wink.

You can see the relief of the group and there leader I'm guessing looked at me with a thank you look. I shook my head. The Korean guy and his wife smiled at me and a kid with a cowboy hat hugged me.

I feel so happy inside now. "Oh, and pretty lady." The dude said. "What?" I said. "You won't be needing to sleep some random place tonight." he said. "Oh, do I get to go with you." I said sarcastically. He did a little deep chuckle.

I would like to go with him anywhere, so I went with him back to his place. It was nice and big, just like him. "Wait until you see my bedroom." He said. His bedroom was bigger than my closet, well when I had one.

"Wanna see how the bed works?" He asked getting closer. "Um, that sounds lovely but we just met." I said, I'm not giving myself up that easy. "Well I wanted to fuck and make you one if my wife's." He said, is he serious.

"Wife's?" I questioned. "Yea or you could be my trusty partners and help me run this place. He said. "How about friends with highly recommended benefits?" I asked.

"Sounds." Good to me, but let me have a little respect before I ask to make love." He said. "Who said I was going to 'make love' to you?" I questioned. "Just come on." He said pulling me along.

After he took me around the whole place and me staring at him, it had me thinking, should I actually sleep with him, I think I should and I am

(A/N: I'm not going to write smut cause no, I'm only 15 just turned on June 14 and I'm a child of God I only read it not write it😇)

we made it back to his room and he gave me that look, "so I've been thinking and I'd like to take that offer." I said smirking. He gave me a smirk back a took me in his room.

His lips instantly touched mine, and of course I kissed back. He started kissing my neck and made me let out a moan, I tugged on the end of his jacket signaling him to take it off.

He did and then he took mine off, next was the pants and then the underwear. Then you know what was next.

*The next morning*
I woke up with a strong arm around me, "you know, I've never actually and sex with my wife's." He said. "So am I important?" I asked.

"Yes you sure are." He said hugging me tighter. Man I gonna like it here.

A/n: ik this wasn't the best and Carl wasn't in it as much but I still hope you enjoy😇. Much love

~Nyla❤