Thanks to you

You were by yourself for five months in this hell hole of a zombie land. No where to go, no food to eat, luckily today you found a squirrel. You never thought that your life would come down to eating a squirrel. You were walking down a broken down neighborhood and you saw a house.

Carl's POV
I've been away from my dad and the group for four weeks. I miss them all dearly, especially Judith. I was walking down this neighborhood and saw this bright yellow house with a pink door.

Your POV
I walked into the house prepared for anything or anyone. I checked the upstairs first, I went into what looks like a little girls room. It had all types of stuffed animals, doll babies, barbies and even a doll house.

I heard the door open downstairs, I ran into the closet as fast as I could. Next thing you know they were coming up the stairs into this room because I left the door open. They came to to the closet door and opened it. I pulled my gun out as fast as I could.

Carl's POV
I opened the closet door of the little girls room and had gotten a gun pointed at me. "Hey don't shoot please I'm not bad." I say trying to compromise with her. "How do I know that for sure." She said still firmly gripping the gun. "You just gotta trust me." I said clearly scared to death.

She put the gun down slowly and came out the closet (DON'T think it in that way😐). She was soooo beautiful and bright looking. With all that dirt and blood on her face she still was fine.

You two introduced yourself and got to know each other. You two had been staying in that house for a month and Carl still had not found his family. You two decided to go on a run.

You two was walking down the street when Carl stopped dead in his track. You stopped two and gave him a confused look. "Dad?" Carl said slowing.

A older man with a beard turned around with another six or five people. He looked much like Carl, the same ocean eyes and everything. They ran to one another and did a big bare hug.

"How are you still alive. I thought you were dead." The man said. "It's all thanks to her, she was a lot of help." Carl said smiling at me. The man gave me a big hug too.

—-
Turns out the man name was Rick and that was Carl's group. He saw his sister again and was very happy. We stayed in that house for a little than we looks for somewhere new. I'm a new member of the group and a new girlfriend of Carl's. I'm in a happy place now.

A/n: This sucked so bad🤦🏾‍♀️